Important Note

Hi, everyone!
(If you don't like long messages skip this part and go to the important part of this belowowowow, ciao!)

Mapa-old, new or future reader ka man ay nagpapa-salamat ako ng marami sa inyo. Because of you hindi ko kayang hindi tapusin ang librong ito. I've been through a lot this passed few years. I know na need ko tapusin ang librong ito, which is tapos na talaga and decided to revised it over and over again.

This book will be on a Major Revision and balak ko na talaga i-close, kahit na sorbang tagal na naka-close. I kept reminding myself na hindi ito matatapos hanggat may idadagdag at may ipapalit ako sa mga mga characters, scenes and even the whole book.

This is my first ever completed publish book here in wattpad, and also my first ever story. This served as my first baby and my favorite one.

I will not haba-haba this note and sasabihin ko na ang point ko. Conyo putek HAHAHAHAHAHA.

IMPORTANT PART (hehe):

This book will be Published according to the original story, as much as I remembered. Dahil wala itong original plot. I will be editing all the errors and give my best to bring all back the characters and the whole plot, if not I will just improve their characters.

To be honest, this book doesn't have any plans, story summary, or even a plot. Way back 2015, I write whenever or whatever I want without those but now everything will be settled.

Hope you still like it and see you in the next chapter of Different Ability Academy also known as D.A.A.

Purple Reimpish Fritz welcomed you to the new and fresh start of their academy!

Sincerely yours,
          A

© This is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Credits to all the photos I used.

All Rights Reserved
By BlackMuxic/Itslinxxin/UndecidedMind/Andrxxzy/Andisme 2022

💋💋