"They want to dig a hole and put the Vaughns, my parents and Cassandra in it and bury them" she laughs and I grin as well.

"I'm sure Cass and Cos will want to help them, but I can't seeing them being let loose like that" I reply and she nods.

"Is that why?" she looks down at my ring and I shrug as I lift my hand again.

"Dad made a comment last night, next thing I knew they had the ring and were on one knee in front of me" I blush as I thought about last night again.

"And what a ring, its stunning, Ivo said its from one of the family mines, I've never seen a pink diamond up close before"

"Wait till Ivo gets to the mine, I would bet money yours will be equally stunning" I tell her with a laugh as its her turn to blush.

"Are you happy?" she asks again and this time I can say yes without worrying, our little talk having helped settle both my mind and heart.

"Yes, yes I am" and I hug the girl who I have no doubt will one day be my sister in law.

"Yes, you are what baby?" Cosmo asks appearing in front of me and pulling me into his arms.

"I am happy, with you and Cass.  I love you" I tell him, relaxing into his hold as his arms tighten around me at my words and he groans.

"I love you too baby" he groans before pulling back and looking down at me.  "Now please, come and save us, your mum wants to talk weddings and is saying it will take 18 months to get everything in place, that's a hard no, I'm not waiting that long, Cass is trying to argue her down but she says ever girl dreams of her wedding, so baby what do you want?"

Per laughs, then squeaks as she is scooped up into Rupert arms and carried off, calling "Good luck" to me over his shoulder.

I look up at Cosmo, thinking about what I want and I realise everything I want is right here, my family and them, what else do I need.  "I can have anything I want" I ask him, biting my lip and gazing up at him.

"Yes baby, anything you want" he groans "And yes, even if it takes that long but as soon as possible please"

I smile and tuck my arm through his, leading him over to where mum and CeCe had Cass cornered.  His eyes found mine and I could see the heat in them, I could see his love shining for me, and then I knew exactly what sort of wedding I wanted...

"Lexie what do you think of this" Mum shoved her phone in front of me and I smiled at the wedding dress, shaking my head as I grinned at her. The great white frilled dress looking truly terrifying and by the expression on mums face she knew it too.

"Mum, that's so not me and you know it" Cass pulls me out of Cosmo's arms and down into his lap.

"What do you need baby girl, what sort of wedding do you want?" he asks kissing me lightly on the lips before pulling back and searching my face.  I heard mum and CeCe sigh and understood completely, I want to sigh at how sweet they were too.

"I want..." I paused, looking around the room "I want to... You did say anything right?" I tease and both Cass and Cosmo groan.

"Anything baby girl, we promise"

"Even if it's not what everyone else wants?" I push and catch mums grin out of the corner of my eye as she reaches to claps CeCe's arm.  She knows what I am going to say.

"I want to get married here on the beach... " I look between them both "And I want to get married this week, before we go back to work"

Cosmo reacts first "Hell yes, lets do this"

Cass's arms tighten "Baby are you sure?" he whispers as both our mothers start to mutter excitedly.

"Cass, we are surrounded by the people who mean the most to us, what else do we need?" I ask, one hand cupping his cheek as we stare into each other eyes.

"Nothing baby, but you mum said you had a dream wedding planned" he looked both happy and a little confused as I shook my head.

"She was winding you up, same with that horrible dress she just showed me, this is not a surprise to her, look" and we both looked up at our mothers who had joined Veronique and Jacqueline and all of them were happily tapping away on their phones and I knew they had already started getting everything we needed in place.

"God I love you" he whispers pulling me as close as he can and we listen to the murmur grow around the room as our news spreads. 

There's a bark of laughter from Angus and Hector that makes us look up and I grin as I see them exchanging money with Topper.

"Was you brother betting on this?" Cass asks and I nod with a smile, my gaze scanning the room, everyone seeming happy and on board with our news.  I smile again as I see Per stood between both Rupert and Ivo who are looking at her as if they want to eat her and I smile again before calling across the room... "Per will you be my maid of honour slash bridesmaid?"

Her eyes widen and she quickly darts a glance at Ivo who nods his encouragement and Rupert's arm circle her waist.

"Yes" she croaks out and I smile again, settling back against Cass, my hand reaching fro Cosmo who drops down into space next to us and we relax and watch our families make their plans.

"You know " I keep my voice soft and low, so no-one else overhears us "There is another reason not to wait.  I feel both their gazes on me and smile "Last night was wonderful and I wouldn't change any part of it but we were a little irresponsible, I'm not protected" 

"Oh?" 

"Oooh!" they exclaim together and I know they understand what I mean and when Cass's hand slides down to rest over my stomach, then Cosmo's hand joins it.  I shiver.

"Would you like that baby, to be glowing and round with our baby?" he growls low and I feel myself get wet, shifting slightly on his lap to try to ease the ache.

"She would, look at that beautiful flush on her skin and I bet if we touched you now we would find you soaking wet and ready for us" Cosmo teased softly and leant in to kiss me.

"Truly though baby, if we..." he paused thinking about his words, "If we are, would that be okay?"

I thought about it and whilst it was not something I had ever planned a timeline for, if I was I would be ready, especially with them.  "Is it wrong to say yes?" I groan out and they smile at me, before groaning as a throat clears and we find ourselves draw into our wedding planning.