11. Alexandria

I gaze at the ring on my finger, the flawless pink diamond catching every glimmer of light and reflecting it back. I was worried about wearing it because I knew what the ring was worth but I wouldn't... couldn't take it off, I loved it.

I looked across the room to where they were in conversation with Topper and Ivo and smiled, they were mine, actually mine, finally and I realised just how much I had blocked from my mind previously.  Over the last few years I had chosen to ignore the way they were around me and not even the ring on my finger truly brought the fact I was theirs home to me, not until last night, they had claimed me, taken me and shown me exactly how good we could be together.  

Their delight at the sight of my blood on their cocks, their deliberately left marks, making sure at least one would be visible unless I covered up from head to toe. They had been insatiable but then so had I, the joy of experiencing something so new and so achingly beautiful, still rushing through my body and mind.

I wondered briefly what I had missed out on over the last couple of years but could admit to myself I would not have been ready for them, and even now they were a challenge in my mind.  The mental battle to believe I deserved them after everything Cassandra had said over the years kept creeping back in to haunt my mind.  I wasn't stupid, I recognised that Cassandra had been jealous and her words were just that...words, but everything had changed so fast for me.

"You look both radiant and tired, are you happy?" Per asked coming up next to me, her gaze watching my brother and his friends.

"Yes?" I replied slowly and she leant in and gently bumped her should against mine in support.

"It feels like a dream sometimes doesn't it, when I think back to just a week ago I was a completely different person, I was alone, then I met them" Her gaze scans the boys again and she smiles the most natural smile I have seen on her yet. "They took over, broke down my walls and dug themselves into my heart and slowly they are making me believe in happy ever afters"

"You love them?" I ask softly.

"I do, my heads telling me it too soon but my heart want everything they are offering, and both head and heart don't care if its going to be an uphill battle to put a relationship like ours out there and survive.  But after Callahan attacked me again, I realised life is too short not to take a chance, so Yes, I do love them, all of them and I'm keeping them" she grins at me and I laugh back.

"Good for you and I'm sorry, I should have checked in with you, are you okay, after..."

"Strangely yes, did you know it was the second time I had knocked him out with a chair" she laughs as I shake my head.

"Its why I changed schools, he thought he could do what he wanted to me because my parents favoured a match between our families, they sided with the Vaughns and the attack was hidden away and I was blamed, I had been at the school nearly a year before they realised, I was good at hiding, protecting myself" she explained easily and once again I wished I had half the strength of mind that Per had.

"I, I... I love them, I have for a while, but I thought they were out of my reach, I didn't see what was right under my nose, and now I feel like I'm on a runaway train with no brakes" I whisper out.

"From what the boys have said your friend Cassandra didn't help you either" she says bluntly and I nod.

"Cassandra was great at manipulating me, again I didn't choose to see it, and I let her poisonous words drip into my mind, she's still a problem, she's trying to do a expose on us" I looked at her quickly, checking I hadn't  said anything I shouldn't.

"Its okay, Charles and Casteil came and told us this morning" she reassures me and I grimace, my gaze following hers to the boys.

"How did they take it?"