9

All heads turned to face one of the higher ranked soldiers walked into the cafeteria for dinner. Her squad looked at the small girl who looked like such a softie but could rip someone into pieces if she dared.

Fee sat down at the table with her squad mates that she considered close friends of hers. She gave a small smile at her friends, Jean gave her a slight wave, a blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Hey Klaudia wake up," Jean laughed at the sleeping girl who laid her head on the table in front of her.

A small mumble was heard but Klaudia didn't move. The brunette who was seated next to Klaudia began to poke her with the back of her fork.

"Fuck off Lola," Lola frowned and continued to poke harder causing Klaudia to look up and snatch the fork away from her and place her head back down.

Fee felt a hand placed on her shoulder as she looked to see Avery sitting down next to her, using her shoulder for support. Connie held Avery's free hand to help her sit down.

"How are you feeling?" Fee asked the injured girl who winced in pain as she finally sat down. Connie going to sit on the other side of Avery.

Connie leaned back in her chair and gave a look to Fee while shaking her head not to bring up the topic. Fee immediately silenced as she turned back to her food only to see her potato was gone.

"Lola..." Lola looked up with a potato stuffed in her mouth, an awkward chuckle escaped her lips.

The group continued their conversation. Klaudia still asleep, holding Lola's fork in her hand so she couldn't bother her anymore.

"Didn't you go see the new recruits for the squad yesterday with Levi?" Klaudia asked finally partaking in the conversation. Lola nodded as the others crowded around waiting for her to tell them.

"It's Captain Levi to you," A voice was heard from behind them as Jean and Connie froze in her seat.

Lola gave the man a wide grin as he walked over to Lola's side of the table and brought his hand to her wrist to make her look at him.

"Where were you brat?" Levi asked, a slight angry tone seeping in his words.

"Oh, I just woke up and decided to come hang with these weirdos for a bit," The smile never leaving her face.

The other five weren't looking at them but were listening to every word that they spoke to each other, except for Klaudia who was staring obliviously at the interaction towards the two before she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head.

"Hey what the hell was that for?!" Klaudia yelled, bringing her hands up to slap Fee who stared at her blankly.

"You were staring," She stated, taking another bite of her bread. "You look like a creep." Klaudia rolled her eyes.

Levi rolled his eyes before looking back down at the women that sat in front of him "You should've told me."

Lola wanted to argue back but stopped herself and gave him a small nod before noticing Hanji who walked up to the table.

"Hey besties!" Hanji yelled out causing most of the girls to jump at her voice.

"Hey Hanji," Avery waved.

Hanji squished in between Klaudia and Fee, wrapping her arms around the two of them, squeezing the living crap out of them.

"Go away Hanji," Klaudia groaned but that caused Hanji to squeeze the girl harder.

"No can do lovie."

Hanji turned to Connie, opening her mouth to go on a full rant as he just sat there with pleading eyes.