1

"Wake up," Fee spoke to her roommate/best friend since childhood who was dead asleep. The girl ignored Fee and continued sleeping.

Fee groaned as she mumbled curse words under her breathe.

"WAKE UP, YOU WHORE"

Still, Lola didn't move. Not even an inch.

Fee sighed as she tried one last resort.

"WAKE UP YOU FUCKING SLUT OR I'LL BURN YOUR WHOLE GENSHIN WORLD DOWN IF YOU DON'T HAUL YOUR ASS OUTTA BED!"

Lola groaned as she struggled to sit up and look at her angered friend. The bags under her eyes very noticeable.

"Fine more minutes.."She flopped back down on her bed.

Oh no you don't.

Fee threw her comforter on the floor and grabbed both of her ankles and started dragging her off the bed. Lola tightly grabbed onto the headboard as she hissed at her annoying friend.

"LET ME SLEEP"

"GET UP IDIOT!"

"DONT TOUCH MY PRECIOUS FEET RAT!"

After a couple of moments of non stop bickering between the girls, Fee heard their dorm room open slightly as Levi walked in to see what was going on.

"What the fuck is going on here?" He seethed as he walked in to see the two of them fighting. Lola looked over at him and glared.

"This dumb filthy stuck up fat ass girl won't let me sleep!" Lola whined as she kept her grip on the headboard tight.

"Maybe you shouldn't have stayed up all night playing that stupid genshin game!" Fee hissed back as she flipped her off. Levi stood in the corner watching his two best friends fight amusingly before quickly masking his smile with his normal cold expression.

Before Levi could mumble a word out a loud thud was heard from the entrance of their dorms.

"LOLA AND FEE!!" The blonde girl busted open the door.

Lola and the rest turned around to see their other best friend Avery in the doorway with the biggest smile on her face.

"Yes Avery?"

"I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU" She shouted at the top of her lungs, her eyes sparkling.

"Quit yelling it's too early man," Lola groaned shaking her head.

"I PUT A WHOLE BAG OF JELLY BEANS UP MY ASS" She turned around and started shaking her non existent ass in their faces. Levi rolled his eyes, leaving while muttering how on earth Avery was one of the strongest soldiers.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Fee looked at her as if she was the biggest idiot of all time.

"HANGE TOLD ME I COULDN'T BUT LOOK I DID!"

"You and Hange better stay away from eachother," Lola mentally screamed thinking as to why they were even friends.

After the three girls finished their morning routine of bickering while getting ready, they walked down the hallway towards the mess hall. They walked into the mess hall and took a seat next to their other group of friends.

"Goodmorning besties!" Hanji squealed as the three girls sat down.

Levi passed a plate of bacon towards Lola as she munched down on the delicious food.

"Hey Avery, Fee and Lola." A voice from behind us spoke. We turned around to see Erwin walking towards the table to sit with his psychotic group of friends.