3

"Right here."

Everyone turned their heads to see the black haired girl carrying an unconscious Eren in her hands. Levi, Lola and Avery walked closely behind them. Fee ran over towards her best friends as she engulfed both of them in a bone crushing hug. Lola slightly laughed as she hugged her back.

"you selfless little brat." Fee mumbled causing Avery to roll her eyes.

"I saved your ass, at least be thankful."

"YOU COULD'VE DIED YOU FUCKER!" Fee screamed as she noticed all the little cuts along Lola's face and arms. She looked over at Levi who seemed in perfect shape, except for little splats of blood on his face.

Erwin walked over towards the three and wrapped his arms around Avery. Levi raised an eyebrow but the look that Lola gave him made him realize as he walked off. Fee noticed how Mikasa and Jean were hugging as Fee felt her heart drop to her stomach causing her to look down. She didn't realize how Connie appeared next to her as he tugged on her shirt softly to gain her attention.

"it's getting late, you need to eat." She nodded as he took her hand as they walked back to headquarters, chatting about life.

Once they reached the mess hall, Fee was about to go sit with Lola and Avery but Connie stopped her.

"I was wondering if you wanted to sit with my friends and I?" Connie asked as he scratched the back of his neck nervously. Fee nodded as she went to go sit down at the table next too Connie.

"Hey guys, this is Fee." Connie spoke as the others waved at the girl.

"Hi I'm Eren." The brown haired guy smiled.

"Annie." The blonde girl mumbled as she turned her attention back to her food.

"HEY FEE!" The horse faced boy grinned causing to Fee to laugh.

"I'M SASHA!" The red haired girl yelled as she stuffed some potatoes in her face as everyone looked at her with disgust. Connie slapped her in the back of her head.

"Armin." The shy boy blushed as he looked up from his book.

"Nice to meet you guys." Fee smiled as she felt a presence next to her. She looked up to see a smirking Lola who took a seat down on the opposite side of her next to Eren who blushed heavily.

"Hey chicas!" Lola greeted loudly as she nudged Eren in the side causing him to laugh slightly.

"Hey weirdo." Fee mumbled as she took a bite of her bread.

"Someone get this girl in a potato eating contest." Lola snickered as she looked over at Sasha stuffing more potatoes down her throat.

"So Fee I was wondering if you wanted to train together tomorrow?" Connie asked turning his attention towards the brunette sitting next to him. This question made Jean perk up from his food, staring at the bald boy.

"I'm sorry but usually I pair up wit-"

"SHE WOULD TOTALLY LOVE TO!" Lola interrupted her friend as Fee gave her a questioning look.

"Great." Connie smiled as Fee felt her cheeks heat up.

"So I assume you got over your crush on J-" Fee glared at the blabbering girl who quickly shut up.

"Fee has a crush on someone?" Jean asked quizically, Fee could swear she saw a hint of hope but it quickly went away as everyone eyed the girl in curiosity.

"Wow Jean, I am so happy you asked!" Lola grinned cheerfully as she clasped her hands together. "Well, it's hor-"

"Evan Peters." Fee finished as Lola bursted out into laughter. Fee was sure to lecture her later.

"He's a celebrity right?" Jean asked looking almost too hopeful. Fee nodded as she noticed Jean sigh in relief.

"Lola, who are you gonna train with tomorrow?" Eren asked as he fiddled with his hands, the oblivious girl not noticing.

"Well it was gonna be with Fee but she seems a bit occupied." Lola smirked causing Connie and Fee to both blush.

"I guess I'll figure it out tomorrow." She sighed as she she took a bite of her apple.

"MAYBE ARMIN!" She yelled as the poor blonde boy looked up at her in fear. Lola gave him a wide grin as he slightly nodded. Everyone at the table bursted into laughter at his response.

"Lola don't scare the poor boy away." Fee snickered as she frowned at her.

"I'm not!" She huffed as Eren ruffled her hair.

Connie leaned down towards Fee's ear as he quickly whispered something to her causing her to smile at Eren and Lola. Jean could feel his fists clenched together at the sight.

"Why don't you two train together?" Connie asked as Fee agreed with him. Lola pretended to think about it before nodding violently. Eren looked at Fee and Connie as he mouthed a thank you.

"Time to make Levi jealous." Fee thought to herself, she couldn't wait to see what went down.

As she was deep in thought she realized that there were two people missing from the table.

"Where's Mikasa and Jean?" She asked, a little hesitant of the answer she would recieve.

"Jean's probably confessing his love for her." Connie snickered as Sasha laughed.

"Poor boy is so in love with her." Sasha added. Armin looked up from his book.

"We don't need horseface, we got muscle boy!" Lola exclaimed as she was referring to Connie who chuckled.

As dinner was wrapping up the two girls said goodnight to everyone as they headed towards their dorms. As they were getting ready for bed, Fee looked out the window, seeing Jean and Mikasa. She sighed and closed the curtains as they both got comfortable in their own beds.

"So, you and Connie huh?" Lola turned to face her friend who was facing her with a smirk. Fee rolled her eyes as the two laid down.

"What about it?"

"He's a hunk!" She retorted as Fee let out a small laugh.

"We are just friends." Fee defended as Lola groaned.

"yeah okay you oblivious rat." Fee flipped her off before rolling the other way, turning her back from Lola.

"You need to start dating again." The word again made Fee's heart drop.

"Farlen would've wanted that." Lola quietly added as Fee turned back around to face her. Lola was looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"The guy I like doesn't even like me back though."

"Then he's not the right guy! I don't even know why you like the horse dude."

"He's not a hors-"

"He looks like one."Fee huffed agitated at her annoying ass friend.

"Says the girl who's never dated anyone before." Lola laughed as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Remember Marco?" Lola blurted out as Fee nodded.

"Remember how I started catching feelings for him then the next day he got eaten." Lola snickered. Fee was always very concerned for Lola's sense of humor.

The day after he died she was a complete wreck but only in front of her closest friend. Everywhere else she was a laughing, chaotic whore. But after awhile Lola ended up convincing herself that the titan who ate him was sexier. Fee prayed for the child's sanity.

But tomorrow was gonna be the fun part...