Description

Intergalactic War
Book Three of Revolution
Copyright 2022 by John Wells. All Rights Reserved.

They settled the galaxy into one empire run by June alongside of the artificial intelligence (AI) she calls Debbie. They have thousands of species as her council, each with nine councilors. Only animals get left living on planets. All intelligent beings are living within a computer scenario new world order, within dwarf planets spread throughout the galaxy, orbiting the outer planets of the star systems.

A nearby galaxy has a species that terraformed planets, turning the existing animals or intelligent beings into energy. Before they recreated the plants and animals of their non-existent home world. They started walking on that world eleven billion years ago, so have a huge history compared to all of June’s empire beings. They have magic and have conquered galaxies so can easily overpower our galaxy.

Caution: there are many sex scenes limited to a sentence suggesting you use your imagination to fill in the details. If you are not sexually active or seriously considering becoming so, you might not wish to read them. You also may not understand the reference, as most are as vague as I can make them.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. While I attempted to use factual information for galaxies, stars, or their planets, do not assume I got them right.

 While I attempted to use factual information for galaxies, stars, or their planets, do not assume I got them right