𝘈 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦

A/N: Here is the long-awaited update. Very very sorry for taking so long. I deeply apologize.

Y/Ns POV:

I open my eyes to my alarm blowing up, I guess I slept in..."You should get ready you know" Ryan said I freaked out for a moment and remembered our date today. I jumped out of bed jumping on Ryan "Someone's excited" Ryan said smirking. "Of course I am, I get to spend time with my love," I say kissing his cheek. I got off of him and went into the shower. After I finished I went outside with a towel wrapped around my body and a towel for my hair. "Where we going," I ask Ryan. "Well, we're going for a picnic" Ryan responded. I went to pick my outfit and came out with

"Well I'm done now," I say, but Ryan wasn't there

"Well I'm done now," I say, but Ryan wasn't there. So I decided to just text him.

Ryan♡(> ਊ <)♡

Oi where are you I'm in my room waiting for you:Me

Ryan: I'm waiting for you in the car, hurryyyyy🙄🙄

Okokokok. Just wait:Me

I can't with this guy I said to myself. I grabbed my stuff and started to make my way to the car. Ryan notices me and got out of the car to open the car door for me. I kiss him on the lip and sat down. "Ok. Where are we headed to?" I ask as he got in "Somewhere, but you have to be blindfolded" He says pulling out an eye mask. "Is it that important that I have to be blindfolded?" I said tilting my head giving him the puppy eyes. I thought it would work until he puts the eye mask over my head and blindfold folded me. "Bro you wish" I really thought it would work. Ugh.

Ryan's POV:

I start the car and started driving to our destination. The whole car tide was just Y/N asking if we were there yet. Which I kept responding with "No, we're lost". Once we got there I got out of the car and ran to the other side to get Y/N out. " Keep your blindfold on okay," I say to her slowly making my way to our picnic spot. "Okay, when I say go take off the blindfold," I say to her "Yeh no shit" I can't with her. "Okay 3. 2. 1 TAKE IT OFF" I yell, as she takes off her blindfold, I couldn't stop looking at her. She looked so happy and... Alive. "Do you like it?" I ask her "Umm, what do u think?" She asked sarcastically still shocked. (The setting)

"WHEN AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND THIS PLACE!" She asks "I just looked for cute picnic places with water, and picked this one" She smiled and I told her to just stay here since I had to go get the picnic stuff

"WHEN AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND THIS PLACE!" She asks "I just looked for cute picnic places with water, and picked this one" She smiled and I told her to just stay here since I had to go get the picnic stuff. Once I had set up everything, I took a couple of pictures of her cause she just looked so pretty and elegant. We started eating and after we ate, we then flew kites and chased each other around. She was like a little kid running around flying a kite. She was perfect in every way, shape, and form, I want to marry her someday, I thought to myself. Everything was so perfect, the picnic, her, the activities, everything. I sat down and ate a few fruits, Y/N came over and laid down her head on my thigh. I didn't want her to be uncomfortable, so I laid down and moved her head so her head would be on my stomach. We talked and talked about random things. We were about to leave when Y/N had an amazing idea "Ryan let's plant a time capsule" She said smiling, I nodded my head and looked for a container of some sort to put our things in. I found a metal container I used for lunch like back then. We washed it and placed our things inside of it. I put a picture of Y/N sleeping and she asked if she could cut a few pieces of my hair which I let her and she also cut a few pieces of her hair. She tied them up together and wrapped them around a note. "What's that?" I asked pointing at the note. "Nothing" She answered as she placed her item in the container. We buried it under a tree and carved our initials and the date of today on the tree. We got in the car and made our way home. When we finally got home I carried her bridal style since she was kind of tired. I placed her on her bed, took off her shoes, and laid down next to her. "Thank you," she said as she kissed me. "For what?" I asked "for today, it was so fun and yeh. Sorry I can't think straight I'm sleepy" She closed her eyes and fell asleep. I could stop but laugh at her a little bit, hahaha she's so cute. I placed a kiss on her forehead, nose, and lips. Closed my eyes and fell asleep.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎