𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘩

A/N: I wrote this whole thing in class just for u guys, on a school laptop...

2nd persons POV:

You hear the birds chirping outside and open one eye surprised that Ryan was right in front of you, you control yourself and stay still squealing inside. You were about to leave the bed until Ryan wraps his arm around your naked waist rubbing your stomach pulling you closer to his chest. "You don't remember what happened last night?" Ryan whispers in your ear, he grabbed you and gently places you on top of him. "You became mine," He says kissing your blushing cheeks. "Get up now, we can shower together," He says as he stood out of the bed still naked. "Oww," You say in pain " I can't walk", "You can't walk" You both came in sync "Sorry, I guess I went a little rough on you," He said as he helps you get out of bed leading you to the bathroom.Once you both finish showering you both get out and start doing your skincare routine. As you were about to grab the moisturizer, a pair on hand touch your face, and Ryan was rubbing moisturizer on your face pinning you to the sink. You try leaning back but it was hurting from the counter so you stoped. Ryan slowly leaning in towards you, Ryan now right in front of your face you press your lips against him with him kissing you back.

Once you guys got dressed you both walk downstairs where everyone is looking at the both of you "Y/N, look at the time..." Your brother Oliver says "Uhh ts 1:00" "Yeh you don think that's late" "You know what straight to the point. We know u guys had sex and that you guys are dating" Silents then filled the room. "Oli I'm sorry man" "Look Ryan it's ok. As long as you take care of our sister you'll be ok" Oliver says, you turn to face Ryan and jump into his arms with him catching you. You kept jumping in excitement almost falling but Ryan, of course, saves you. "EEEEE. DONT HAVE SEX HERE NOW YUCKKK" Darren and Regie joke. "Hahaha funny," You say sarcastically. You and Ryan start having breakfast even though it's 1:30. "Where do you wanna go for our first date?" Ryan asks.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter luv but yeh hope u guys have fun:)

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎