𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴~~

2nd person POV:

Justin jelly legs Ryan making you fall on top of him. Why do these things keep on happening, you thought to yourself. You and Ryan both fell into the water, you tried getting yourself up but ended up scratching Ryans' back, which he found hot. When you finally got up and finished beating up Justin for what he did, you guys finally went home. But the car ride was very awkward between you and Ryan, especially you. "Y/N arent you gonna play some tunes?" Oliver asks you "Ahh no I'm ok" You respond.

Ryans POV:

Y/N was so quiet the whole car ride well I know it's probably because of what happened today. During the car ride I got a notification on Instagram  so i open it and see that it's from Y/N i lick on it and started reading.

Y/N_Moy<3

Y/N: Umm so about what I was gonna tell you

Y/N: I'm not gonna say it on text cause I'm not that much of a pussy, so once we get home just go to my room and ill tell you what I was gonna say

I looked over to her and she was just fidgeting with her hand which I thought was cute.

me: Yeh sure:)

I can tell she was nervous about what she was gonna tell me which got me thinking. Am I excited or nervous? When we finally got home Y/N was the first person to go outside. When I got inside I went to the kitchen and grabbed some water before going to her room where she was just looking at herself. "Y/N what were you gonna tell me?" I asked her as she slowly turned her head "look I'm just getting it over and done with...I like you" Sh-she likes me?! "Ok that's it. I hope things don't get awkward between us" She said quickly putting her head down.

Y/N's POV:

I just stood there looking down. I just like things done and dusted, but this one was really I don't know worry. I thought Ryan had left but someone lifted my chin up, it was Ryan. Our lips perfectly fit each other, Ryan was going in hard so I did too. Next thing I know he was carrying me onto my bed laying me down kissing me everywhere.

(This is where it gets serious...ENJOY<3 Ig)

he passionately kissed my neck already hitting my g spot, I let out a small moan making him go down on my b00bs (Writing this part as a flatso feels weird) He went in a circle on my nipples making them go hard. I moaned quietly"You like that don't you," Ryan said smirking, which just made it sooooo much better. I tilted my head back because of the pleasure, Ryan stopped and I looked at him as he takes off his pants and boxers showing his hard friend "Stay down baby" He said putting a hand on my neck and I tried sitting up. I never knew Ryan would be the type of guy to go rough which was surprisingly hot. He grabbed onto my waist as he says "I won't stop until you pass out" DAMNN this man knows what he's doing, he puts on a condom and inserted his friend in me, I tilted my head to the side thinking he would go slow at the start. but he didn't, he was going fast, I kept on moaning and moaning all he did was smirk and said things like "Say my name" "How badly do you want it" "Want me to stop" This. Man. Is. My. World now. Once I hit my climax he didn't stop but opened my legs and started licking my pussy. That felt so good I thought to myself tilting my head side to side looking down at him. "Ready for fingers I'm not gonna hold back" I nod my head yes as he shoves two fingers in while his thumb was massaging my clit. "RYAN STOPP" BUt he didn't stop instead started going faster. All I remembered then was him saying "See I told you I wasn't gonna stop until you pass out" As he lays next down to me. We both close our eyes and fell asleep. Naked. Together.

A/N: Yall this my first time writing a smut i hope i did good...sorry for taking a long time ive been going through stuff hehe luv you<33

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎