𝘍𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

A/N: my birthday just passed and i wrote half of this on my bday soooo sorry if its a bit rushed.

Ryans POV:

I decided to ask her where she wants to go on our first date, which is very bold of me, "Well my dream date is somewhere near the water with flowers around it, so just anywhere like that or you can choose" She answers "Why do you think I asked you dummy" I say, I see her starting to blush, "We can go today if you want to", "Nah let's go tomorrow" She then jumps off the chair (Umm so they were on like a high chair whatever you call it. The high ones) And shuffles closer to me. Damn Y/N doesn't even have to try to act cute, I say in my head. "My legs still kinda hurt" She whispers in my ear "Why cause you almost fell?" I whisper back to her "No, it's because of last night dummy" she responds which makes me burst out into laughter. "Bro how dare you to laugh," She says crossing her arms while I'm still there almost falling off my chair laughing like a maniac. "I'm so so sorry," I say trying to catch my breath. "What's going on here now" Sebastian then walks in with groceries. "You guys bought food," Y/N says excitedly, "thought you guys just ate," Sebastian says looking at the both of us "I'm always hung-" I cut her if saying "We're both just always hungry. Hungry for your mum. Nah I'm joking, but yeah we're always hungry" I didn't lie. I mean I am usually always hungry.

Y/N's POV:

I'm surprised he said that, but I don't know if he's lying or if he was telling the truth. After talking to Seb about being hungry, Ryan and I decided to go swim for a bit maybe talk about ourselves. I change it into a cute 2 piece I bought with some friends last week-

Ryan's POV:

I was already dressed, now I just need to wait for Y/N. I closed my eyes for a bit feeling the water flow on my skin, then I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Y/N, her 2 piece showed her perfect body, she was like an angel. I was shocked when I saw her but just kept my cool and started doing some laps.

 I was shocked when I saw her but just kept my cool and started doing some laps

After a few laps I hit my head on Y/Ns leg when I was doing back strokes. "You know I'm probably gonna have a bruise now" She says as she jumps in the water with me. "Oh well, too bad" I responded smirking. She started backing up as I was getting closer to her, "What? Are U scared" I say when she hit the wall of the pool making her trapped. "Can't back up anymore can you" I say smirking as she started blushing. "Ohhhh really watch" She says jumping on me, legs around my waist, her arm around my neck, and her head resting on my shoulder. Damn this girl is something else, I say in my head as I grabbed her ass squeezing making her look up with that 'What are you trying to do' look. I press my lips onto hers as we kissed as she was wrapped around me like a baby. She pulled away to get some air, as I do too. We got out of the pool together walking to the showers. But she didn't know I was following her. When she walked in the shower I walked in on her purposely. "Babe what are you doing here" Did- did she just call me babe.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎