𝘙𝘺𝘢𝘯 𝘍𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

A/N: I know some of you guys might get angry at me but I'm changing the storyline now. it'll only be about Ryan and Y/N. I'm sorry if you guys came here to read about Regie and Ryan fighting over Y/N. Hope you guys still enjoy reading this.

Y/N's POV

"What about the mall?" Regie suggested "Ohh let's go to the beach" Ryan suggested. "OMG YES, I LOVE THE BEACH" You agreed "Ok it's settled we going to the beach tomorrow," Oliver said. While you were eating your ramen you couldn't help yourself but look at Ryan. He really is cute and can sometimes even be hot, wait what am I thinking about your thought to yourself. Could I be catching feelings? you asked yourself, you shook your head no. "Y/N what's on your mind" You quickly turned your head away and replied with "Huh?" "What's on your mind?" Kane asks you "Oh nothing I'm just excited for tomorrow that's all".

Once everyone finished eating you told them that they can go and that you'll clean it all up. They all started running to their rooms, and you started picking up the plates.

Justin's POV

I noticed Y/N cleaning up by herself I was going to help her but I saw Ryan was already there. I watched him as he came from behind Y/N and picked up the plate that she was about to pick up. I watched Y/N turn around now she was facing Ryan. "What is Ryan trying to do? I mean he did tell me that he liked Y/N, but I didn't think he would do something like this" I thought to myself. Ryan then trapped Y/N in between his arms. I shouldn't be watching this, so I ran upstairs to my room.

Ryan's POV

I knew what I was doing I've caught feelings for Y/N ever since I found out we had the same music taste. All I had to do now is make her catch feelings for me. She was now trapped in between my arms and she was facing me. Her eyes looked so mesmerizing, her cheek looked do kissable and so did her lips. "Ohh Ryan what are you doing here?" She asked "Helping you obviously," I noticed she was blushing and she asked if I could let her go so I did. We finished cleaning up and I walked with her to her room. We sat down on her bed and just talked to each other. But her cheeks were bright red and she sounded sleepy. I asked if I could use the toilet she said I could so I went to the toilet and when I came back she was asleep. I laid next to her and just stared at her, she looked so peaceful and her face when she sleeps she looked like a baby. I closed my eyes and fell asleep next to her.

2nd person's POV

All the boys were looking at both of yous. "Umm wow so are they dating?" Darren questioned. Oliver walked up to Ryan and woke him up "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SISTERS ROOM SLEEPING ON THE THE SAME BED CUDDLING!?" Oliver yelled at Ryan"Huh?" Ryan asked trying to open at least one eye. "Bro your literally on the same bed my sisters on cuddling each other. What do you mean 'huh?'" Oliver said sarcastically, Oliver pointed to you, Ryan looked over and saw that your arms were wrapped around his waist. "Bro chill plus, aren't we suppose to be getting ready today and don't worry nothing happened I just fell asleep," He said "Can you just get out of my sister's bed" Oliver replied. Ryan tried getting your arms of him without waking you up but you woke up anyways. "Wait what time is it are we leaving?" You asked, "It's nothing but get ready now because we're leaving in an hour," Justin said politely, "Ok well then can you all get out of you room now cause I can't get ready with you all in here"

All the boys started heading out but on Ryan's way out he turned towards you and smiled. That smile made you blush so much. As always you take a shower, while you were cleaning yourself there was a knock on the door. You didn't know someone was there, until that someone opens the door to the bathroom, it was Ryan. "RYAN GET OUT BROO HAHAHHAHA" You yelled laughing "Shit sorry I thought you were just getting changed, damn you take long to shower" He apologizes. Wait does that mean he wanted to see you naked, you thought to yourself. You got out but Ryan wasn't there anymore. You proceeded to get changed-

You already packed your bikini in your tote bag, you went to the garage and entered the car

You already packed your bikini in your tote bag, you went to the garage and entered the car. This time Regie was driving, Darren was in the passenger's seat, you on the right window, Justin in the middle, Ryan on the left window, Seb, Oli, and Kane at the back. On the way to the beach you and Justin started getting along pretty well, Ryan was just listening to music on his AirPods.

Ryans POV:

I was just listening to Spotify when Justin started tapping me with his elbow. I took off one Airpod and Justin started tilting his head signaling to look at Y/N's hand. I looked at her hand and almost slapped her hand. Her hand was on Justin's thighs, she was trying to show Justin something. 

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎