𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Y/Ns POV:

Finally, I woke up still under Ryan, I kissed his nose as he was trying to open his eyes. When he finally did his eyes just looked through me, "You hungry" Maybe I was right because I was really hungry. "Sure" I responded by the time we finished eating it was already 10:00 pm, and we couldn't sleep cause well we just slept. So we decided on watching a movie, the moment the Netflix opening started, the boys all started pilling in Oliver sat next to me while Seb sat next to Ryan I know they were keeping an eye on us just in case. All the boys were fighting about what movie to watch but I stood up like the brave bitch that I am and said that we were watching 'The Amazing Spider-man'. "N-" I knew Darren was gonna say that so I cut him off and said "If you don't want to watch then leave," I said in a serious tone even though I was just trying to scare the boys. "Nevermind, just start the movie," Darren said laying back on Regies stomach which was surprising because usually, they fight about the simplest things but Regie didn't care, he also just laid back on the couch and watched the movie.

Ryans POV:

I know Y/N was about to cry when that scene of Gwen falling of started playing in slow motion, Sebastian was gonna grab her but I beat him to it. I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her closer to me, she wiggled herself around trying to get comfortable. When Gwen finally died, Y/N went of crying, I was so surprised when the other boys turned to look at her, They all had tears in their eyes. Sebastian, Oli, and I just laughed at them. Y/N jumped off the couch, she grabbed a pillow and started whacking me with it, "HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT THAT" She also started whacking her brothers. "WHAT If THAT HAPPENED TO ME RYAN, WOULD YOU STILL BE LAUGHING" She looked like she was heartbroken. I pulled her arm saying "Y/N I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at them" I said pointing at Justin who was hugging Kane, Darren hugging Regie, and Tyler hugging Toasty. She turned around and whacked them telling them to stop crying and hugging, she kept sniffling trying to get those words out, how cute. When we finally finished the movie, Y/N dragged me to her room asking me to sleep with her obviously I will, but I just wanted to piss her off, haha aha "Sorry luv but I don't want to" Those words affected her so much. She started crying a lot again "I WANNA DIE LIKE GWEN" She kept crying until I tackled her onto her bed and laid on top of her. I rested my head on her chest and she kissed my head going on about how she loved me so much. Her voice started fading away, I looked up at her and saw she was asleep. I giggled and fell asleep on her. But tomorrow was gonna be our date and I promise she would have the best time ever. My thoughts were filled with ideas we were gonna do tomorrow, but my eyes were getting heavy so I closed them and fell asleep. 

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎