CHAPTER-2

IN JUNGKOOK,S CAR

(Jungkook is driving to university with jin who is sitting beside him.)

Jungkook- We are here now get lost of my
                      car before someone sees you
                      with me.

Jin heart broke into million pieces because of jungkook,s rude behaviour.

Jungkook - I said get off ...Are you deaf ?

Jin               - Sorry I am leav...

Jungkook - Cut the bullshit and get lost
                       from my sight.

Tears started falling out of Jin,s eyes unconsiously and with that he get off from the car.

By jungkook,s behaviour jin is already feeling worst and he is not intersted in this new college so he decided to go to the classroom and sit there for some time.

As jin entered the classroom he saw no one is there he went to the last bench and started crying with his head down lying on the bench.

Hey, A voice came from the opposite side waking jin up.

Jin              - Hello

Unknown - I am seeing you from last 15
                      minutes and you are so
                      handsome.
                       IF YOU DON,T MIND
                       can i get your number?

Jin                -I am sorry but ..

Unknown  - It,s okay

Jin nodded and that stranger went away.

With that jin saw jungkook coming with a cute man who is shorter in height as compared to jungkook.

Jungkook  glared at jin from far away and rolled his eyes.

Jin -  I wonder How much hate he has for
          me in his heart?
         Am I that bad?

With that jin left the class he is in no mood to attend the class.
Surely it,s not a lucky day for him.

Jin went to the garden where he saw many people sitting some in groups with their friends,some with their partners he then sitted in a empty bench where nobody knows him and nobody can judge him.

In between he saw his phone ringing up and it,s from jungkook.He ignored it but jungkook didn,t stopped calling him.So jin switched off the phone,he doesn,t want to talk specially with jungkook.

3 hour later jin saw park getting empty then he decided to take the bus to home.

In between a loud voice came shouting his name as he turned he saw the person who hate him most standing there with a angry look on his face.