Memories

Y/n Pov

The car stopped indicating that we were here.

I looked out to see the same old mansion where I used to live before with Jungkook.

I opened the car door as Jungkook got out with me, I looked at our old house, "Our house," Jungkook said as I nodded.

What did I do?

I shook my head instantly making Jungkook chuckle, "I really miss you a lot," Jungkook said as I looked at him, "Let's go inside," He said as I nodded.

Getting inside the house made me feel so excited, this house had many memories, this was our home.

Not anymore

As soon as I stepped inside, I was engulffed by Jungkook, he was back hugging me, keeping his chin on the crook of my neck.

No matter how angry I tried to be, he knew well how to melt me

He knew that I'm weak for his touch

"Jungkook leave me," I slowly unwrapped his arms from me while facing him, seeing his teary made me feel so bad, I wanted to hug him, engulf him in my arms while soothing him with my sweet kisses.

But I can't

"I'm sorry Y/n, just forgive me this one time," He asked desperately as I looked away, "Do you think it's easy? Jungkook I did give you a chance, but don't expect me to forgive you easily, what you did isn't forgivable," I spat as he looked down.

"But if we continue like this, then we won't get back together, please baby for us, for our relationship, give another chance to it," He held my hands and kissed the back of my hand,

"I don't care Jungkook, we're divorced, so I don't care about the relationship we had," I said while wiping my tears.

"And Jungkook, it wasn't me who started this, it was you," I pointed at him, "And stop calling me baby," I said as he sighed before nodding.

"Can I atleast get to hug you for a few minutes?" He asked, "I'm sorry, but honestly I'm weak for your touch, I don't know if I'll be able to keep up my self-respect once you touch me, so better not," I said as he nodded, letting out a sharp breath.

"I'll leave," I picked up my bag ready to leave when he called me again.

"If you ever feel like coming to me and get back together, don't hesitate, just come, I'm already willing to hold you in my arms," He said

"And I'll never look down on you cuz you came back to me, instead I would treat you like a queen for giving me another chance, so you won't lose your self respect," He added as I looked at him.

Without saying anything I left that place.

Jungkook Pov

I sighed heavily before plopping into a couch, when will we ever get back.

Just one forgiveness, I'll be more than happy

~~~

I changed back into my pjs, had no mood to go back to the company.

I took my phone while looking at Y/n's number, had an urge to call her, but just couldn't bring myself up and call her.

But suddenly my phone started ringing

I widened my eyes at the caller ID

Y/n??

I quickly picked up the phone

OTP

Hello Y/n

Hello, is this her husband?

Who are you?

Your wife got into an accident, please come fast to the city hospital, we admitted her there

..............

Hello....Helloo?

I'll....I'll come

Call End

My world crushed down, as soon as I got to know about Y/n.

I quickly changed into my casuals, and ran towards my car.

I started the engine and drove off to the City Hospital

Y/n, just be safe

"In which room is Jeon Y/n admitted into?" I ask the receptionist as she furrows her eyebrows at me.

"I'm sorry sir, but there's no one named Jeon Y/n here," She says as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Look carefully, she's admitted in this hospital, please she just had an accident," I said.

"Umm...do you mean by Jeon Jungkook? who just got into an accident and is in emergency ward?" She said as I nodded vogorously.

"On the 2nd floor," She said as I dashed off to the second floor.

As soon as I reached the second floor, my eyes could see the emergency ward, and a man standing outside his shirt was having blood stains in it.

"Excuse me, were you the one who called me?" I asked, "Jungkook?" He asked as I nodded, "Yeah, your wife got into an accident, and I didn't knew her name so I admitted her with your name," He said, "How is she?" I asked.

"The operation is still going on," He said, "How did she get into an accident?" I asked, he sighed before answering.

"Well about that......your wife was walking on the streets, and suddenly a brick fell on her head from fifth floor, and yeah that's how she got into an accident," He said.

"Thanks for bringing her here," I thanked him as he smiled softly, "Hope she gets out safe," He said as I nodded.

"Then I'll leave," He said as I nodded before bowing again.

I sat down on one of the chairs outside the emergency ward, wiping my tears, praying so she could come out safe.

I got a call from Taehyung, as I picked up.

"Hello Kookie? heard Y/n is with you, did you both patch things up?" He asked as I broke down, "Hyung.....Y/n..." I trailed off, "Did she reject you? Kookie why you crying?" He asked.

"Y/n got into an accident, hyung please come fast," I said as he gasped, "Y/N GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT!!!" He shouted, "Where is she admitted?" He asked, "City hospital," I said, "On the 2nd floor," I added.

"We'll be right there," He said before cutting the call.

~~~

Soon Tae and others arrived as I hugged him, "It's okay, everything's gonna be fine," He comforted me as I cried on his shoulders.

"How did she get into an accident tho?" He asked as I explained him the whole story.

Soon the doctors came out, as I went to them followed by my hyungs.

"How is she doctor? can we meet her? is she okay" I asked him as he shook his head.

"No," He said as my world stopped

I'm not ready to hear something worst.