Best Friend

"Y/n," Taehyung called Y/n holding the tray of food, Y/n quickly wiped her tears, "Yeah" She said while passing a smile to him, "Here eat this, you haven't eaten anything since yesterday," He said while passing the food tray to her.

"I don't feel like eating," Y/n said trying to control her emotions in front of him, "You don't need to hide your tears in front of me Y/n, you can trust me," Taehyung passed her a gentle smile, "If you don't mind can I hug you?" Y/n suddenly asked desperately as Taehyung accepted it happily.

"You don't need to ask for it," Taehyung said as he hugged Y/n, he patted her back as Y/n burst out again, "Shh, it's gonna be alright soon," Taehyung comforted you as you nodded.

"Come, now eat this, I'll feed you by myself," Taehyung said as you shook your head, "It isn't needed Oppa, I can do that mysel-" Y/n was cut off when Taehyung already shoved a spoon inside.

"Now eat like this, see yourself, you are so thin," Taehyung commented as Y/n chuckled, "It's actually good," Y/n said as Taehyung nodded, "But be healthy too," He said and was about to make you eat another bite when he heard a scoff.

He turned back to face Jungkook, "I see, the slut is now back of you," Jungkook commented arrogantly, while eyeing Y/n in a disgusting way, "I was just feeding her," Taehyung said, "Don't believe her Hyung, she's back of men's dick, she's just a pathetic and worthless whore, she became friends with Hyeon so she could feel him inside her, now you are her target," Jungkook said emotionlessly.

"So B.E  C.A.R.E.F.U.L.L," Jungkook warned him and her and turned back, "And Taehyung, I'll be needing you for work now!" Jungkook demanded as Taehyung nodded and Jungkook left.

"Don't forget to eat, don't starve," Taehyung caressed Y/n's cheek as she nodded, he then left too, leaving Y/n alone in the room

Y/n finally let out her tears, remembering the words Jungkook said, she's just a whore for him, just a maid.

~~~

Y/n Pov

I was in the garden, the only place which I love the most in this whole mansion, it's peaceful here, although Jungkook's arms has been my most favorite place, but since the torture has started his arms never welcomed me instead pushed me away.

It hurts a lot that he didn't trust me enough, he wasn't there when I needed him, WHY? Why Jungkook why?

Flashback

"Hey stay away from her, cuz she's my girlfriend," Jungkook said while pushing away the guy and wrapping his arms securely around your waist as you smiled back adoringly at him who was still glaring at that guy who tried to touch you in a not so good way.

"Cool bro, chill, I didn't know that she had a boyfriend," The guy said as Jungkook glared at him, "Now if you know, then hope you won't do the same," With this Jungkook took you out from there.

That act somehow made you feel so good, he trusted you, and he protected you.

"Thanks Kookie, thanks for trusting me," You said, as Jungkook smiled back, "I'll forever trust you, and protect you, that's my promise," Jungkook said while hugging her as she hugged him back smiling sweetly.

"I promise you too that I'll trust you no matter what," Y/n said while snuggling closer to him.

Flashback ended

Y/n Pov

"You promised me Kookie, that you would always trust me, then why didn't you trust me a year before, why didn't you trust our relationship? do you really think that I would cheat on you?" I sobbed, "What are you doing here," I heard a deep voice as I flinched.

"Umm......I...just....just here for fresh air," I stuttered because I was scared of my own husband.

"Fresh air?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows while walking towards me, he stopped when he was dangerously close to me, "You have millions of works to do at home- oh wait, my home, remember you're just a maid," Jungkook reminded me while harshly grabbing my arm, he knows that it would bring pain to me, cuz my arm still had those bruises of his beatings.

A whimper left my mouth as Jungkook smiled and pressed that area more hardly, "Jungkook please," I begged while tears rolled down, I practically hated for always crying in front of him like a baby, but the way he did things were so hurting.

He then suddenly yanked my arm away and went inside, I carassed that part of mine and went inside.

"You need any refreshments?" I asked the members who were sitting inside, "We don't eat or drink trash," Jungkook spat as I looked down.

"I'll make some if you want, I know you're all tired, Kookie you-" I stopped realizing what I said as Jungkook glared me.

Shit, I fucked up again.

The members quickly went out, cuz they know what will happen next, some smirked while others passed me pity look, only Taehyung and Jin did that, or else the other members hate me too.

Jungkook dragged me upstairs again, I know what will happen.

"Strip," He ordered as I looked at him confusingly, "I SAID STRIP!!!" He yelled as I flinched, "I..." I trailed off, it was awkward to suddenly strip, I was very umcomfortable stripping in front of him.

He came to me still glaring and slapped me hard which made me bleed, he harshly pulled me back by my hair.

I whimpered again, he moved his hands down to my waist, "No Jungkook please, please don't do this," I begged but he continued it.

He ripped off my dress, I closed my eyes unable to face him, he ripped my whole dress throwing it somewhere leaving me only in my undergarments, I tried covering my body with my hands but he instead tied my hands with his belt.

He brought his other belt and started beating me with it on my naked body, "JUST YOU COULD UNDERSTAND THAT I AIN'T YOUR KOOKIE ANYMORE, AND YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO CALL ME THAT," Jungkook gave me a final whip and left me there.

It was painful as fuck, I cried bitterly.

Very bitterly.

Where are my painkillers?

I started searching for them, I kept them in the wardrobe, yes

I opened my wardrobe and started searching in the box where I kept my painkillers, to only find it empty.

Don't say that Jungkook took it again, how does he find out where I keep my painkillers. I really hate to go to him right now begging him to give me those painkillers.

I went down, where Jungkook was, "Jungkook," I called him, "Sir," He reminded as I gulped, "Sir," I said as he was still not looking at me.

"I...I need some painkillers," I said timidly as he smirked looking at me, "Oh yeah sure," He said as my eyes delighted a bit, "Thank you," I said as he smirked even wider.

He threw one tablet down to the floor as I looked at it, "Eat that," He ordered, "But it's not good to eat like that," I said back, he slapped me, "Just do what I say," He grit his teeth as I looked down and bent down to pick it up, but before I could stand up he stomps his feet on my hands.

"Sir....you're stopping me to have it," I said while crying, "I want you to eat that as an animal would do," He said as I looked at him.

"Please," I looked at him but he wasn't gonna listen, I cried while kneeling down, and took the tablet as he told me to, he slowly removed his feet off my hands smirking widely, "Pathetic bitch," He said as I looked away, "Look at me while I talk to you," He said while grabbing my chin forcefully making me look at him.

"I hate you," He reminded me again as I looked down.

"I know," I said back, "But I know that you love me," He commented arrongantly as I looked down.

"So Pathetic right," He smirked wider.

"But I only Love Hani," He said again as my tears rolled down.