The Torture

Y/n Pov

Another day of hell, "Ah this hurts like fuck," I groaned while seeing myself in the mirror, it really hurt like hell, my arms, legs, my back when he just hit me mercilessly.

Flashback - Yesterday Night

Y/n was bringing coffee to the living room, my legs were sore since I didn't get to eat both breakfast and lunch, my legs were shaking a lot because right now I wanted to rest.

"Get here fast will you, or do you need another punishment?" Jungkook yelled as I flinched and nodded in response, I quickly went to those 7 boys who were engrossed in studying the files, and Jungkook who was working on the laptop.

Why do I have this feeling that I will mess up again, please hope I won't, cuz I don't want any punishments.

I shook in fear when he glared at him, not to piss him off more, I walked towards them, "Here," I said putting down the tray, phew no mistakes done.

"Serve," He demanded, "You have hands right," I mumbled slowly hoping he won't hear, but unfortunately he did.

"What did you just say?" He said getting up, "No I-" I was cut off by a tight slap on my cheek, "Don't fucking open your mouth in front of me," He warned me as a tear left my eye, I nodded.

"Do what I say," He warned again as I nodded and served them their drinks, just when I was about to serve Jungkook's coffee, I accidentally tripped on something and the coffee fell on his files and on His Laptop.

SHIT

I widened my eyes, I was in huge trouble now, I mustered up the courage to slowly look at Jungkook who was fuming in anger.

"W-We'll be back later," Namjoon said and took the members out, they know what will happen to me now.

"I'm sorr-" I was cut off by him dragging me towards our bedroom, his grip on my hand was too strong that it was actually pained.

"Jungkook I'm sorry, please don't hurt me," I begged him as he ignored them and started beating me with his belt mercilessly.

I screamed in pain, "Please leave me," I screamed while crying bitterly, he just kept on beating me, "You are just a pain in the ass, just fucking die," He said and slammed the door shut.

I quickly sat straight, all my body parts were paining as hell.

Somehow I managed to go and reach the bed, I slowly lay down while covering myself with the duvet.

Where is my old Jungkookie, who loved me to bits?

Present

Y/n went into the bathroom, she showered and came out, and saw Jungkook smirking at her.

"I love to see those bruises on your body, it just satisfies me a lot," Jungkook said as Y/n just looked at him with teary eyes.

"Do you really think that was my fault? a year before? you really think so?" Y/n asked as Jungkook marched towards her, "Don't fucking open your mouth in front of me, it wasn't a mistake, it was a blunder, and I HATE YOU FOR THAT," He emphasized every word as Y/n looked at him with teary eyes.

"All I want is you to trust me," Y/n said, "Eyes don't lie Y/n," Jungkook said back, "Just remember this Jungkook, when you'll know the truth, I won't forgive you easily," Y/n said while pointing her finger at him.

Jungkook slapped her hard, "Just to remind you that you are in no position to show that finger of yours to me, this time I warned you, but next time I'll chop it off, and believe me I won't hesitate," Jungkook warned her and went away.

He did not just torture her physically, but also mentally.

But she bore all that pain

WHY?

Because she still loves him

"Why can't you see? that I'm bearing all these just because I love you a lot," Y/n said to herself tears rolling down like a waterfall.

"You didn't trust me enough Jungkook, you fucking thought I slept with him?" I said while gritting my teeth.

"Why didn't you just trust me? I just needed you to trust me," Y/n cried again, "My hope won't shatter this easily, one day you'll surely know the truth, although I say that I won't forgive you, but I will, one day I will," Y/n smiled bitterly and dressed herself up.

She went down, to see all the 6 members in the living room.

Where was Jungkook?

"Oppa where is Jungkook?" She asked, no one answered, "He's in his office," Taehyung said while smiling sweetly at her, "Don't be sweet with such a whore," Yoongi spat as I looked down.

"Y/n, if you have some self respect, then please get out of his life already," Namjoon said and I went towards the office totally forgetting the rule.

The rule of not entering his office.

"Jungkook did you eat your breakfast?" Y/n asked while entering the office as Jungkook sent a glare at her, "Guess you forgot the rule already huh," Jungkook smirked as Y/n then realized where she was standing.

She was in his office, and upon that she entered without knocking.

"I'm sorry, I'll get out now," Y/n said timidly and was about to get out when Jungkook grabbed her hand, he locked the door from inside.

"You know that I give punishment for the little mistake you do, and I love it," Jungkook says evilly as he slammed her hard against the wall.

"Just *slap* understand *slap* that *slap* I *slap* Hate *slap* your *slap* presence *slap* to *slap* bits *slaps*," Jungkook kept on slapping her non-stop.

"I'm sorry," Y/n said in a muffled tone, "You're just a worthless, shameless slut, a WHORE!" Jungkook yelled at her while tightly holding her shoulders, his nails dug into her shoulder.

Y/n winced in pain, Jungkook harshly threw Y/n on the ground not even caring a bit about her, he calmly sat on his chair.

Y/n slowly got up and went out.

Taehyung saw Y/n slowly going back to the bedroom, being the good guy he was, he went to the kitchen and took out a plate, and filled it with food.

He went up to the bedroom, he slowly opened the door to see Y/n crying as always.

He felt bad

Bad for not being able to protect her