A Broken Heart

Y/n Pov

What are they doing here?

That too hugging eachother!

"Y/n, I just remembered, the Mc Donalds which is on the 3rd floor has tastier burger than here," Tzuyu said while holding my hand.

"Let's go," She tried pulling me but I instead looked at Jungkook.

Tzuyu Pov

I followed Y/n's eyes as I looked at him.

Jungkook and Hani

I knew that I had to distract Y/n somehow, I tried distracting her by dragging her to the 3rd floor but she instead yanked my hands while still looking at them, I know now she's gonna follow them, and then hurt herself again.

Do I always need to remind her that she's divorced now?

She slowly started walking towards them, as I tried stopping her, but her stubborn ass doesn't listen to me.

Jungkook turned his head to right side and saw Y/n standing there

This shit's gonna be too bad

"Y/n," Jungkook called her as Y/n stood there like a statue, "It's not like what you think," He said as I scoffed silently before walking towards Y/n.

"You said right, you were hungry, then let's go and eat," I said while holding her wrist tight this time, "Y/n," Jungkook stood in front of Y/n, "It's really not like that, I and Hani are not in a relationship anymore," He said as I scoffed, "Mr. Jeon Jungkook, you don't need to prove yourself now, you both are divorced," I reminded him as he sighed.

"Y/n, let's clear everything between us and start things anew," He said and was about to hold her hand when I slapped it away, "What do you think you're doing huh?" He grit his teeth as I smirked.

"I need to ask that question, what do you think you're doing? you both are divorced," I said as he glared at me, "I just wanna talk to her, and you have no right to stop me," He said, "Y/n doesn't wanna talk to you," I spat.

"Y/n should say that, not you," He said as I looked at Y/n waiting for her response.

"Fine," She said as I frowned, "What do you mean?" I asked as she sighed heavily.

"He's right, we need to clear everything, I don't wanna hate him forever, maybe we'll be in good terms after this talk," Y/n said as I looked at her in disbelief, "But Y/n he....he treated you like a shit, and still?" I asked as she nodded.

"I don't believe in Tit for Tat Tzu, let him talk," She said as I looked at Jungkook who's eyes delighted in joy

Tsk

"Fine, I'll be waiting for you in the Mc Donalds," I said as I took her bags, "Come fast," I said as she nodded.

I sighed and took a last glance at them before leaving. 

Jungkook Pov

I was very happy when Y/n agreed to talk to me, I took her hands in mine while softly looking at her, sending all my love through my eyes

"Jungkook," She said while slowly taking her hands out of my grip, "Yeah," I said, "Come to the point, Tzu is waiting for me, I'm giving you a chance to talk, so don't waste it," She said as I nodded.

"Firstly, I'm sorry, I know Y/n, I was a jerk to  not trust you, I was a bigger jerk when I treated you so bad, I know what I did isn't forgivable, but I'll never stop apologizing," I said as she nodded.

"And secondly I was never in a relationship with Hani," I said as she looked at me while scoffing, "So you mean, the moans I heard were fake, or maybe you both were just having a sexual intercourse with eachother," She asked me in a mocking tone as I shook my head.

"Not totally sexual intercourse, we did semi sex," I confessed as she frowned, "I had my own needs Y/n, and Hani was just a prostitute, she did a blowjob for me, while I fingered her, that's it, not more than that," I said as she scoffed.

"Even when you had a wife," She said as I looked down, "I've paid her the last fee, and we both agreed to never meet each other again, today I had to buy myself a suit and I came here to buy it when I came across her, and she confessed that she loved me," I said.

"Okay then I guess you must have accepted her," She said as I shook my head, "How can I accept her when I love you," I said as she looked up.

"Okay then, since everything is cleared between us, I guess we don't have to hold a grudge on eachother and just move on," She said as I held her hands again.

"Since we are divorced-" She looked at me as I continued, "So can I chase after you, I still love you, so can I get the chance to express my love I have for you, I won't force you," I said as she looked down before taking her hands out of my grip.

"I guess your answer is no," I sighed and was about to leave, "Okay," She said as I turned to her, "Chase me if you want, I'm giving you one last chance," She said, "But I won't promise that I'll fall for you again, you broke my trust Jungkook, it will take time to heal, since you're chasing me, I expect you to heal this broken trust," She said as I smiled while my eyes glistened with tears.

I was about to hug her when she backed away.

Control yourself Jungkook, you got this chance so utilize it well

"Thanks a lot," I said as she nodded, "I love your princess," I said as she nodded.

Flashback

"I Love your Princess," Jungkook said as Y/n smiled at him before pecking his lips, "I Love you too," Y/n said as Jungkook smiled even wider before placing his lips on her

Flashback Ended

How sad, that I won't get my 'I love you too' from her, but I won't give up, I'll try my best to make everything right, you suffered much, now let me suffer for our love.

"I'll go now," She said as I nodded, she glanced at me before heading to the 3rd floor as I looked at her figure fading away.

Thank you Y/n