"My name is Tristan Derims, Alpha. I was taking a break from training when I saw a kid shift, his scent isn't from our pack and so I asked him. He suddenly ran away, that's why I chased him."

A little embarrassed to have hurt a pack member, I called for the medical teams to hurry. "Your leg will heal soon, wait for others to come and bring you to the pack doctor." He nodded and glared at a tree where the little wolf was hiding.

He was just a puppy, far smaller than cubs who just shifted. Either he just has a small wolf, or he's one of those who shift earlier than thirteen. I've read books about those who are born gifted enough to shift at a very young age.

I walked towards the tree where a pair of grey eyes peaked.

"You. Get out and shift. I'm no harm." Although that being said, I'm pretty sure my eyes scared him.

"Tell me your name and why are you here?"

As he was about to shift and answer, Jacob came together with the ones guarding the area. He held a pair of clothes from my bag and ordered the guards to help Tristan.

"Take Tristan and leave us except Alpha Jacob and this kid"

"Yes Alpha" They saluted and left us in a hurry.

"Don't shift and just answer my question first, little boy." He sat down while his tail wagged.

"I'm Charles Skylar Anderson. Me, and my mom, and my dad, are moving to my grandparents today!"

"Okay, your age- wait" What? Anderson? No, this must be a coincidence. No way. No way. I'll punch his face if he's this boy's father. So does this mean Charles might be my nephew? I better go back and see him for myself.

"What a lovely name, Charles. I'll take you to my house."

Jacob was staring at us, patiently waiting. "Sorry for keeping you wait. Park your car and wait on the pack house please. I'll see you soon." He nodded and I gently nipped the nape of the little wolf's neck to carry him back to the pack.

We arrived home where mom and dad were on the porch anxiously calling on the phone. They hung up as soon as they saw me holding Charles.

"Charles! Where on earth did you go!? Oh, I almost had a heart attack." Mom yelled as she carried Charles's wolf, still wagging his cute tail.

I ran inside to shift in my room and came back outside to talk to my parents.

"Sky! Thank goodness you found him... You smell different. Did you come back with your mate?!" Mom asked, her eyes as lively as ever.

"Yes, I came with him. But can someone explain about all this?" I looked at Charles, confused.

"This is your nephew! Your brother has come home at last, together with Charles and his beautiful mate. Doesn't he resemble his father? He also got you and your brother's gray eyes."

"What? and you guys weren't surprised?
After he disappeared for years, he's just going to show up with a son? Really?"

"He didn't disappear. You said you didn't want to talk to him remember? He calls a few times every month you know." Dad replied. Though it was the truth, the reason I didn't talk to my brother for years is that I didn't want to just see him through a phone. I wanted him to be with us. It was me who strongly disagreed of him leaving when we were young, and was the most hurt probably.

"Hi aunt Sky! You're pretty!" Charles giggled and I couldn't contain myself from Charles cuteness. I hugged him and playfully pinched his rosy cheeks.

"You're so cute! And far more handsome than your ugly father."

I heard footsteps and pants from behind me. I turned around to see a face I wanted to punch for a long time. That jerk.

"Charles! Where did you go?!" A blonde woman came rushing to Charles to ruffle his blonde hair.

Together with the woman, was Dalton, my lovely brother.

"Sky! I missed you so much!" He smiled at me and attempted for a hug. I backed off and punched his stomach when Charles wasn't watching. Miss my ass. Says the guy who left me to get away from his responsibility as firstborn.

"I heard you found Charles. Thank you. I named him after you." Dalton smiled.

"Next time make sure to keep an eye on the kid. I won't be able to find him if he's lost again."

"Sky" Mom and dad warned me.

"What?"

"This is Laurel, my mate."

"Skyler, I heard so much about you because of Dalton. Nice to meet you!" I shook her hand with a smile.

"Oh wow. What did he say? Did he tell you about how much I want to punch him?" I smiled as sweetly as I could.

Laurel laughed awkwardly.

"Oh come on. I'm back now, don't you want to hug me like when we were little?" Dalton opened his arms waiting for me.

"I hate hugs. Especially to people I don't like."

"Didn't you hug your nephew earlier?" Dad added.

"That's an exception."