Chapter 7 Big mistake dude. Big mistake

Start from the beginning

Big mistake dude. Big. Mistake.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" He hissed angrily.

Instead of answering him, I grabbed his arm and twisted it at a .........not very comfortable angle, all the while giving him a deadly glare.

He let out a cry of pain and if I didn't know any better, I saw him gulp in fear after seeing my expression. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alexander looking at me with a horrified look plastered all over his face. Good. They should be scared.

"Do. Not. Touch. Me." I said in a calm yet deadly voice filled with authority to which Lucian nodded fiercely, fear evident in his eyes.

I let go of his arm and walk back to my room. This time, nobody stopped me.

_______________

The Next Day~

Like every other morning, I woke up at 5:40 in the morning. It was like my body had an inbuilt alarm clock or some shit. Back there , they used to wake us up at titch 6 in the morning rather ...... violantly. So after some time, out of fear, I automatically started waking up before time to avoid a beating. It's just a habit I haven't been able to let go as of yet.

Well, to my advantage, I atleast have an hour or two to myself before somebody wakes up.

I take a quick shower, and put on some workout clothes. Next I head to the kitchen and get myself a much needed huge cup of coffee. Then i head to the gym room.

I run on the treadmill for a few minutes and then move onto stretching and weight lifting.

Around 7:30, I decide to go back and shower. After showering, I Put on a long grey tee with some black pants along with my leather jacket and black boots. Yes I'm obsessed with leather jackets. Fight me.

(Something like this, except for the design on the t-shirt

(Something like this, except for the design on the t-shirt.)

I walked downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. Everybody except Charlotte was already in there.

I poured some milk and cereal, took a seat and started scrolling through my emails and replying to the important ones.

"Ich habe heute Morgen eine E-Mail bekommen. Die Spanier wollen ein Bündnis mit uns haben" Alexander started in German, looking towards the boys. (I got an email this morning. the Spanish wanna have an alliance
with us)

Now this actually caught my attention. I still kept looking at my phone though, pretending not to understand what they're saying.