And we are namesakes. But she is Issabella. while i am Issabelle and we kinda look alike but not that much.

That is why we have a good bond.

"Hello Issa."

"Hello too. So why have you called. Have you just remembered me today. I just feel offended."

"Just shut okay. And yeah miss you.I will come over when I finish what I am doing."

"Wait? Please tell me that you are speaking the truth. Do not heartbreak me double."

(twin)

"I cannot do such a thing to you. But now I really need your help."

"I just knew it, anyway tell me what is it that you want us to do for you "

"Is your husband there?"

"Yes am here. Say what you want to say. Are you in trouble cause you are not the kind of a person to not take care of their shit."

"I know man but am kinda in trouble but am going to fix all of that soon."

"Okay. What do you want us to do Issa."

"I want you to stay with someone and provide her with protection till I come over there."

"What? And who are we talking about?"

"My sister."

"Okay. well we can do that so when will she be coming?"

"I will be taking her to the airport after some hour. First I just need to get rid of some men who are keeping track of us."

"What have you gotten yourself into chère sœur?"

(dear sister)

"I will explain everything to you when I get there."

"Okay. Please take good care of yourself I cannot lose you."

"I will and you will not lose me sœur."

(sister)

I really do not know how but Issa and I are very protective over each other. We have a bond which none of us can explain.

Now I need to get rid of the guards but I have to make it look as if we had been attacked and I will take that chance to go to Mexico and Ria to France.

"Ria.

I shouted and within a minute she was already in my room.

"Why are you shouting?"

"I need you to pack the essential things you require. You will get whatever you will need when you arrive."

"When I? I am going alone? Have you gotten tired of staying with me?"

Shit!!

"No I will be sending you to my friends'a house for awhile I need to go to Mexico to get some answers afterwards I will follow you. Do not worry. Both of you will get along. I will not tell you any details about her cause you will find out on your own. I love you and never think some thing like that again. I am doing that for both you and my baby. I need to give both of you a good life. I need to protect you."

"Okay fine I will go but please take care of yourself. I do not want anything to happen to both you and the baby."

"I will. I promise now go."

I packed some of my clothes and the necessary things i needed to carry.

I called some of my men who always do dirty jobs for me when am not in the mood to do so and informed that about the plan.