"I have no coffee from Columbia."

"Then what was Athena drinking?"

"That's her coffee."

"So make it mine."

Kaleb looked at me and sighed.

"Please?"

"Actually scratch that. I've been invited to brunch with my mother. For dinner can we do lobster?" Lauren mumbled while looking at her phone. "Ciao baby. I'll be home later."

She walked out of the kitchen.

"I think I've outgrown her Kaleb." I sighed.

"You think?"

"But I love her. She was there at the start of my winery. She encouraged me and I can't let her go."

"You can't feel guilty about letting her go. When she's not acting like a good person, she needs to know." Kaleb sighed while pulling out a pan.

"I know. But it's years with her. She's just a little tense because of this arrangement, when it ends she'll be back to normal."

"Because of the arrangement?"

"Good morning. I left me-" Athena walked in but stopped when she saw me. "Never mind."

"Athena wait." I quickly stood up. "I fixed your journal."

She slowly grabbed it and began examining it.

"I taped it back together, I know it's not the same but-"

"It's not." She grabbed it before walking out of the kitchen.

"I fixed it. I thought that would've cheered her up."

"Fixing it doesn't fix things. You embarrassed her and she's uneasy about you. It's going to take a lot for you to make it up to her."

"How can I?"

"For starters, formally apologize to her. Athena's stubborn so she might not accept it. But next time Lauren tries to humiliate her, and there will be a next time, correct Lauren."

"But the thing is, I know Lauren was in the wrong and I know how how much the journal meant. Athena got so mad, I'd never seen her that mad before and it scared me. I just didn't want any conflict."

"Tell her that."

I nodded while walking outside the kitchen. Athena was sitting on the couch. She carefully flipped through the fashion book.

"Athena."

She stood up heading towards the stairs. I quickly blocked her.

"Tobias just let me go to my room."

"I'm sorry Athena. I truly am."

"Quite frankly, Tobias. I could care less about your apology."

"I'm being genuine."

"That's hard for me to believe."

"What are you trying to say? I'm always genuine with you?"