The Renegade Team 6

Comincia dall'inizio

Luigi: Hm?

SMG4: Who is causing that ruckus? 

The four then goes upstairs and into the main lobby, where as they found someone crashing through the glass on top. As the person woke up, he looked like SMG4, but with white replaced with black, and a skull on his cap. 

SMG4: SMG3?!

SMG3: Oh... great. 

Vara: ... Twin?

Mario: Nope. Rivals. 

SMG4: What the heck are you doing here?

SMG3: Oh, I was just having some flying lessons. No, I'm here because my damn place just got raided by bananas!

Luigi: What?

SMG4: Bananas? What?

SMG3: SMG4, how would you feel this entire castle is filled with bananas?! I can't go back to my place until all Kongs have eaten all of the bananas. 

SMG4: ... Okay, that I can follow. DK and the others do love bananas. But who raided your house?

SMG3: Last time I saw, it was about six people. An owl person, a hockey mask, a robot, a retard, a pig, and a black person... I do hope I'm not racist. 

Mario: Wait, you mean Team 6?!

Vara & SMG3: Team 6? 

SMG4: Oh yeah, Team 6 are a part of a channel group as well. And they cause alot of not dangerous chaos. I can see where the banana part comes in. 

Vara: Should we stop them?

SMG3: Got a better idea, or do you want this castle swarmed with Kongs?

Vara: I don't even know who they are, but I'll go with your judgment. It looks like we'll have to defend the castle. Old style. 

The five then got to work as they put up barricades outside of the castle and were now in a bunker with goggles on. SMG4 and SMG3 were out there on the field, now acting as decoys.

SMG4 & SMG3: This is the worse idea ever!

Vara: Will you both shut up?

Mario: Just keep it together and suck it up. 

SMG4: Ugh... I don't approve... Please kill me.

SMG3: Dude, I would be happy to, but I want to die as well. This is horrible. 

Vara: *shakes head* How long have these two been at it? 

Mario: Uh... A very long while. Few years I'd say.

Vara: Some rivalry...  Here they come. Get ready.

Both SMG4 and SMG3 stand firm while the three behind them were watching from the bunker. A bus in the shape of a banana arrives as six members entered out and showed their faces.