𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙴𝚂𝚃

Start from the beginning

"JUNGKOOK!!"

She yelled but it wasn't of any use. The more he would use his strength in yanking them off, the more people got hold of him. She tried resisting but that only made them angrier. They dragged her harsher, pushed her on to the floor tearing her sleeves.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!! THIS IS YOUR PRINCE'S ORDER!!!"

He yelled helplessly his eyes overflowing with tears of frustration which rolled down his pale face. They dragged her along the floor grabbing her silky hair. He moved vigorously it didn't help. He was just the prince of Aquatica, without his sword he had no powers unlike his father, the king of Aquatica. 

The power that the Aquadius holds was one of a kind, only the king possessed it, it was the most superior in the entire realm. Even if he didn't have the sword, the king was free to use his physical, intellectual and magical powers but Jungkook wasn't. He was still training.

The armed men dragged her weak body all along the slippery cold floor into a huge hall adorned with carved glass, once again everything except the floor was transparent.

They pushed her onto the carpet as she groaned loudly due to the impact. The soldiers and spectators present there stood behind the pillars ready to witness the drama that was going to happen. She looked around the terrifically huge hall and the magnificent throne in front of her. Maids stood on either side of it. 

She was the center of attraction making her cry even harder. She felt vulnerably alone in the huge space. Soon, Jungkook was brought over too. His heart ached like it was breaking into millions of small fragments. Her torn dress, shivering legs and scared eyes made him weak at knees. He wiggled in their grip again only to have them tighten it more.

"BEHOLD YOUR LORD!"

Trumpet sounds echoed over the hall silencing the crowd, drums were being hit making her quaver over and over again. With each bang the procession got closer making the crowd cheer. The same huge figure from before walked into the hall slowly walking towards the glassy throne. He let his cape fly as he sat down in the most royal manner.

The king's eyes swiftly fell on Jungkook. He moved his hand in a weird pattern and directed it towards him. Bright light was produced moving in a straight line towards Jungkook.

"FATHER!" was the only thing that came out of his mouth before he fell on his knees. His parts felt numb, he wasn't able to move them even if he tried hard. His eyes and brain functioned but not his nerves and muscles. The guards slowly let go off him letting him just sit there helpless and still. His rheumy eyes fell on Y/N's weak figure. She was looking at him too, feeling pain at heart seeing him insensate like that.

"No one. NO ONE breaks the rules of Aquatica. Neither the prince nor the citizen or me myself."

He spoke in authority sending chills down her spine. She slowly stood up on her precarious legs whimpering due to the pain. The king's line of sight shifted as it fell on her small figure.