Chapter 16: Check Yes, Juliet

{Authors Notes}

'THOTS'

**POV CHANGE**

*Time skip, scene change, etc*

"Talking."

BEGIN

**Y/N POV**

I rode the bus home while Peach killed those assholes. Who ever they are. Eventally the driver dropped me off at my house and walked through the door too see Juliet playing on her phone with a somber expression.

Juliet: "Look...about-"

Y/N: "Forget it. Turns out she can rebuild herself."

Juliet: "That is SO. COOL! So its like that one movie, what was it?...Christine?"

Y/N: "Now you're talking just crazy."

I tossed her the jacket she always wears and started to head for the door. She seemed confused on what I was doing as she threw her jacket on.

Juliet: "Are we going somewhere?"

Y/N: "Our date, remember?"

Juliet: "Oh yeah! Wait, what about Peach?"

Y/N: "Don't worry about her. This is our night~"

I grabbed the keys to our Valkyrie Fireburst and went into the garage with Juliet behind me. We got into the modern supercar and started to drive to the place I had reserved spots for.

*Downtown Rockefeller, 20 minutes later*

When we got to downtown, I started to look the the restaurant I went to. I then heard glass shatter and saw a microwave fall into the road. I looked up and saw the place.

 I looked up and saw the place

Human: "WHHHOOOO!!"

Juliet: "Is this a Human hangout?"

Y/N: "No, that was just some asshole next door to the place."

Juliet: "Oh."

I parked the car and we both got out and went inside. It was satisfying to know this place was one of only a few places that wasn't coded. Other places in the city was Humans can only wear this, Furries can't do that. This place? Everyone is treated equal. And I love it.

Waiter(Human): "Welcome to Karma, have you dined with us before?"

Y/N: "No, first time."

Waiter: "Fantastic! We always are happy to see new customers. Now, may I take your order?"

*thirty minutes later*

Y/N: "That was FUCKING. Amazing!"

Juliet: "Food was really good. Thanks for this. It means alot to me."