Chapter 14: Punks are the Best~(EDITED)

{Authors Notes}

'THOTS'

**POV CHANGE**

*Time skip, scene change, etc*

"Talking."

{I should note: the following chapter contains suggestive themes that may desturbe sensitive readers. DEAL WITH IT!!!}

BEGIN

**Y/N POV**

I carried Jona into Cadavers room and locked the door. Luckly her mom wasn't home, otherwise this would've ended very quickly. Jona then threw me into an armchair and came really close to my face. Not saying I wasn't enjoying it.

Jona: "How 'bout a strip tease?~"

Y/N: "I'm not complaining~"

She then started to slowly take off her clothes, starting with her jacket, then her shirt, then her shorts. She then sat in my lap before taking my shirt and jacket off. She then took off her bra to show off her c-cups.

Jona: "Wanna feel them?~"

I took no hesitation and grabbed on to them and started to grope them. Jona was moaning loudly, telling me this was her first time. This only made me happy, knowing that she chose me to be her first.

Jona: "mmmhmm!~ just like that~ Ahhh!~"

After a minute or so, I lifted her up as I pulled my pants down and my erected horse cock sprung out and hit her in the ass cheek.

Jona(scared): "H-holy shit you're big!"

Y/N: "Don't worry, I'll go easy~"

Jona: "A-actually...can I-I do it myself?"

Y/N: "However you want to do it~"

She started to lower herself onto my member, moaning as she then digged her claws into me as I passed a barrier. After a couple of minutes, she started to slowly lift herself up and down, moaning i pain and pleasure the whole time.

Jona: "Ahhh!~ Mhmm~ Oh G-God!~"

She started to go abit faster as I gave alittle smack on her ass, causing her to yelp.

Jona: "HARDER!~"

I smack hard enough to leave a red handprint as she yelped louder. I could tell she was loving it. She dug her claws into my back as we both orgasmed. We looked into each other's eyes as we closed the gap with a passonate kiss, then moving to Cadaver's bed where we went a few more rounds.

**Cadavier POV**
*the next morning*

I pulled into our driveway after a night with the boys and knocked on the door. I pulled out a cigerette and lit it up while I waited. Takes awhile for mom or sis to unlock it for me.

I then noticed a black charger on the curb by our mailbox. The same charger that fucking Half-Breed drives. After I put two and two together, I became furious.

Cadavier(enraged): "JONAAAAAA!!!"

I kicked the front door open and stormed up the stairs to find Jona coming out of my room with a towel around her body. This only pissed me off more.

Cadavier: "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?"

Jona: "Just let me explain-"

Cadavier: "I COME HOME AFTER A SHIT NIGHT TO FIND THAT HALF-BREED FUCKING MY SISTER!? IN MY OWN BED!?!"

I kicked open my bedroom door to find that son of a bitch with its pants backwards, jacket upside down and boots in hand.

Cadavier: "YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD!!"

Y/N: "Pocket sand!"

I then got dust in my eyes as I heard glass break and a cold draft as I heard him jump out the window.

**Y/N POV**

After blinding Cadavier with the sawdust in my pocket, I picked up his gaming chair and threw it out the fucking window before jumping out myself.

Y/N: "PEACH! START THE ENGINE!"

I heard Peach turn over and opened the passenger door as I jumped into her and she started to speed away.

**Cadavier POV**

I furiously stormed out of my room to retrive my gaming chair only to find it broken. I then kicked it into the garden and pulled out my phone to call some people who owed me favors.

Greg: "What?"

Cadavier: "Greg, it's Cadavier. You owe me a favor, remember?"

**Y/N POV**

When I got back from my little fiasco, I just layed in my bed as I was rudely waken up by Cadavier's fat ass. I then heard my door open to see Juliet in her white baggy night shirt.

Y/N: "Hey Juliet."

Juliet: "Hey Y/N. How are ya?"

Y/N: "Well, Cadavier's pissed off. So there's that."

Juliet: "What'd you do?"

Y/N: "I fucked Jona in his bed."

Juliet was supprised. But then, she gave off a lustful smerk as she walked over to me.

Juliet: "You know, you still have yet to kiss me~"

Y/N: "Have I now?~"

Juliet: "Yeah~"

She then jumped on me and got really close to my face. My tail was wagging really fast as she slowly closed the gap between our lips.

And then Erica bursted into the room.

Erica: "HEY HONEY!! WE'RE-"

We just layed on my bed with the most uninterested faces as Erica blushed alittle.

Erica: "S-sorry...But we're REALLY low on food. Like, all we have is a few boxes of M.R.Es and a shit ton of water and soda."

Y/N: "...Fiiiine. I'll go get some food. Just, knock next time? Okay?"

Erica: "0kay."

She left as I gently moved Juliet off me as I slipped my boots on. She then left as I put on my jacket and walked out to Peach. I planned to go to a carwash on the way home as she was getting alittle dirty. I then heard the garage door open as Juliet was in her normal attire.

Juliet: "I'm coming with you."

Y/N: "No, you don't have to."

Juliet: "Not an option."

She opened Peach's passenger door and sat in the seat. I just accepted it and got in the driver seat. Peach then drove out when I opened the garage door.

TO BE CONTINUED

DONE!

I know it's shorter, but I'll make it up to you guys after the next chapter of LMK.

EDITED: added part of the next chapter in here. Because fuck you.

Asta la Vista you magnificent bastards, I'll see ya next time