twenty-one

downtown brooklyn
kasani santana

endya and kasani were now back home after their trip to bora bora. it was nearing the middle of their second week of their two weeks off and endya decided to take a few clients while kasani hung with bryson.

he also spent some time with his mom and sister. she wanted him to have alone time with his family but she didn't want to be alone so they both decided that her taking a few clients wouldn't hurt.

it was almost time for endya to go on leave so he decided to bring her some food from the restaurant him and bryson had just left.

"hey momma," he greeted endya's mom at the receptionist desk with a hug before passing her a to-go box and a drink.

he came to the shop a lot so he had gotten closer with her mom.

"i hope you like it i just got you what i got endya,"

"thank you, i'm not picky like your girlfriend" she rolled her eyes as they laughed. after talking to her for a few more minutes, he made his way to endya.

she wasn't at her hair station so he decided to walk over to her nail table.

approaching the table, he noticed that she was still on her last client which was a male manicure. what bothered him was not the fact that he was a man, but the fact that she was smiling so hard while talking to him.

he decided to sit at her hair station, still having a clear view of the two.

as she finished up the unknown man's manicure, they
hugged and began to go their separate ways. the way that he was looking at her was pissing kasani off even more.

she approached her hair station smiling when she saw kasani. they hadn't spent as much time together as she would have liked but she didn't say anything since she didn't want to sound selfish.

"hey bubs," she hugged him ignoring the fact that he didn't hug her back.

he stared at her blankly in attempt to keep himself calm. standing up, he stared her down before speaking.

"go get in the truck," he spoke plainly.

endya frowned her face up in confusion as she wondered why he was acting this way.

she opened her mouth to speak but he cut her off since her questions were only going to piss him off even more and he didn't want to make a scene in her shop. despite how mad he was at her, he would never make her look bad at her place of business or in public period.

"endya go get in the fucking truck and please don't make me say that shit again," he spoke lowly to keep attention off of them.

as much as she wanted to protest, she fought the urge since she noticed how serious he was.

kasani walked off and endya followed stopping at her mom watching him walk out the shop.

"was he mad when he came in," endya gestured at kasani as she questioned her mom.

"no," she shook her head "he was happy and he brought me food."