thirteen

downtown brooklyn
omniscient

it's been two weeks since endya and kasani had spoken to each other and it was hurting the entire group that they weren't speaking.

amara felt bad about what kasani was doing so she didn't bother booking any appointments with endya. she checked on her well-being but she didn't want to constantly remind endya of kasani at her place of work.

bryson and endya had grown a stronger bond that was beginning to break. they still kept in contact but it didn't feel the same.

no one was speaking to kasani because they knew he that he was wrong. endya didn't deserve anything that he was doing to her right now.

kasani, on the other hand, was always smoking a blunt. it was the one thing that kept him from being sad over endya. he was missing her so much. he hadn't ate in a week and was beginning to grow sick. all because he wouldn't tell anyone.

"i missed this sani," jailah spoke as she laid on kasani's chest while they were on his couch.

"mhm," he put out the blunt.

he had been spending more time with her in order to keep up with his plan.

"y'all don't have to come over everyday," endya spoke softly as amara and bryson sat on her couch.

"now you back speaking soft and shit, endya i'll beat his ass you just gotta give me the word" bryson threatened.

"i'm not gonna make you fight your brother because of me. we weren't together so he has the right to talk to whoever he wants to" she smiled small.

in reality, it was eating her alive. she was ready to give her all to kasani just for him to go and talk to his ex. the same ex that he cried to endya over. the same ex that raped him. how could you even look at someone who did that to you?

"endya you don't have to pretend like it isn't hurting you. we won't judge you baby," amara hugged her "we know how y'all felt about each other and he's dead fucking wrong for doing you like that."

after that, endya could no longer hold it in.

"he told me he hated her, how he wants to kill her." she sobbed.

those words began to replay in bryson's head. 'he told me how much he hated her, how he wants to kill her.'

"why would he treat me like this? i'm nothing but good to him. do y'all know how many niggas i've turned down for kasani? rappers and athletes and fucking millionaires. all for him to turn around and talk to some bitch that don't got nothing going for herself? that shit hurt" her voice cracked.

"i just don't fucking understand. that's what i get for thinking he was different." she chuckled wiping her tears.

while she was sobbing over kasani, he was watching tv as jailah sat on his lap.

"it's time for you to go," kasani spoke up as she began to fall asleep on his chest.

"lemme stay the night sani," she pouted.

"nah i got sum to do," he waved her off as she bag an to grab her belongings and leave out.

once she pulled off, he sent out a text 'green light'.

as jailah was driving, she noticed a black truck following her. her first mind was to grab her phone and call kasani but she didn't even get the chance to pick up her phone.

the truck that was following her sped past her as the light turned red. she sat at the light until it turned green.

she began to past the light. as she was driving, a semi 'accidentally' ran into the her car causing it to flip multiple times.

kasani's plan was now complete.

'time to get my girl back,' kasani smiled as he went to shower before making his way to endya's home.

endya was still sobbing on amara's chest when she heard a knock at her door.

she looked out the peephole and rolled her eyes.

"bry please make him go home," she sniffled.

bryson got up and made his way to the door punching kasani in his nose as soon as he opened the door.

"kasani take yo dumbass home, you just gone continue to do dumbass shit." bryson spoke.

"imma ignore the fact that you just tried to break my fucking nose. let me in so i can explain myself" kasani pleaded making bryson look back at endya who shrugged her shoulders.

kasani made his way in, everyone glaring at him. he stood in front of everyone that sat on the couch before speaking.

"endya, mama i'm sorry. i had to do it. i didn't do anything with her if that makes you feel better and i don't even have any feelings for her." he tried to grab her hand but she snatched away.

"and for y'all," he gestured at amara and bryson "i'm sorry for disappointing y'all."

"you keep saying you had to do the shit but you not saying why," bryson spoke up emotionless.

kasani took a deep breath trying to find a way to explain it to them.

"she dead," he spoke lowly "car crash."

everyone slowly looked up at him in shock. he got close to her to kill her. he was a former hit man so he knew what he was doing. no one would get in trouble for the crash because he made it look like an accident.

he sat on the couch next to endya and pulled her on top of him.

"endya i'm so fucking sorry baby, i didn't mean to hurt you mama. i should've just told y'all but i wasn't thinking at the moment. stop crying please" kasani's voice cracked as he felt his shirt begin to dampen.

he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tight.

"imma make it up to you, i promise." he kissed the top of her head.

"imma stay with her and see if she talk to me," he said to bryson and amara.

they had no plans to leave so they were going to sleep in endya's other room.

kasani grabbed endya who still wouldn't talk to him and took her to her room.

they laid down and she laid on his chest as his arms were wrapped around her.

"i still don't like you," she mumbled into his chest.

"i know," he used his thumb to rub circles on her back as she dozed off.

..TO BE CONTINUED..