6

It's actually crazy that I have known Olivia since she was a newborn but I know almost nothing about her

Valentina and I used to always be in her room when I was at her place and Olivia was away with Ryke.

Okay, so... let's read about her.

She has an hazelnut allergy. I bookmark that fact with a color pencil I got out of a box. She goes to kindergarten from eight to twelve from Monday to Friday.

Her favorite food is strawberry pancakes and her favorite activity is going out with Luna. They have an adorable golden retriever puppy named Luna. Next to that he wrote 'needs to go on a walk in the morning, at lunch and in the evening'.

His handwriting is pretty neat for being a mans. Everything about this man seems to be neat. This house is clean, his appearance is clean and he takes good care of his kids. He rocks the single parent role.

Olivia prefers baths over showers, has a special shampoo and lotion and needs a spray to make brushing her hair easier and less hurtful. Her hair has to be blow dried before she leaves the bathroom or she'll catch a cold. She has to wear undershirts under her pj's and needs her stuffed dog to sleep.

Luna is allowed to sleep in her bed. Bedtime at eight. She can watch princess Sophia before going to sleep and has to brush her teeth after watching TV.

No sweets after seven or she won't be able to sleep. She hates cucumbers and mushrooms and is scared when her closet door is open.

She needs to listen to the radio while falling asleep and likes to read books before going to sleep. Gets up at six because she wants to go on the walks with the dog. She can't swim yet on her own. Gets sunburned really easily.

She loves the sea. Her biggest dream is becoming a mermaid or riding a horse. Her birthday is on
august 18th and she'll turn four this year. Needs occasional hugs and affection.

He has to be contacted with medical decisions and I have to ask for approval for someone to come over. I can take her to places if I send him a message and tell him where we're going.

It warms my heart that all of these things seem to be so obvious for him. He knows everything about that girl.

I mean. Of course he does. He's her dad. He has to know those things. Right?

This thing makes me think a little. I love my dad so, so much but would he know those things about me too?

The piece of paper had my full attention so much I didn't even notice Olivia standing in the doorway of my room. She's holding a stuffed dog in her hand, the other one rubbing her eyes. Her hair that reaches to her shoulders stands wildly all over the place and she sucks on that binky that has a rainbow on it.

I don't know those things but is it normal for three-year-olds to still have one? "Hi, sweetie." She doesn't say anything. Just looks around the room to take in the boxes and then looks back at me.

"Hi." "You want to come in?" I ask her carefully. She is still very sleepy. And just as she gave me a nod, the girl comes in waddling towards me with her puppy following her. Luna is adorable. Tipsy feet just like Olivia and just as cute as she is.

"Sorry, Will called me." Valentina says as she returns into my new room. "Oh, hi Livy." She tells her sister, gives her a kiss on the crown of her head and helps her get up on my bed.

"Is everything okay between you two? I haven't heard much from him lately?" Will is Val's boyfriend. I think they started dating around nine months ago. Will is a really good friend of ours before he became her boyfriend.

He is an amazing person. It took them some time to really admit their feelings. They both needed a kick in the ass from me to hit it off because they said their age difference would be too big. People wouldn't approve of it.

Will is twenty-seven so the difference is only seven years. That's absolutely normal in my opinion.

Olivia leans against the headrest, lets Luna cuddle into her side and watches what we are doing and talk about. She eventually also fell asleep again.

"He's under a lot of stress lately. Work is taking up most of his time and nerves. He's also growing a little distant because I'll go back to school soon."

They rock the long distance relationship. They really do. But these two love each other so mich I can feel the pain from both of them when Val leaves to New York. "But it's nothing bad, right? Should I text him?"

"I think he would be happy to hear from you again. But no, it's nothing to be very worried about. Promise." And so I believe her. "Do Ross and Mandy already know about your newest updates?" She knows I haven't told my parents yet.

I know what they'll say. "We don't want you to live at a strangers place. Either he's dangerous, wants to get you in his bed or is even both. And we don't want you to live there without payment"

My parents are very independent. And stubborn. They would rather live on the streets than living with someone else. They say that you're weak when you do that.

They just don't like to owe somebody anything. And I understand. But Ryke does not seem to be dangerous.

And he would never try to get me in his bed.

He seems way too reserved for this. He would never try anything. As far as I can think, I am sure that this man plans every step he makes.

He would never do anything to harm his career and his children.

___________

I love little Livy.

What do you think?

Love you!!