5

Im standing in front of the window next to the main door of my house and look at the car pulling into my driveway

Im standing in front of the window next to the main door of my house and look at the car pulling into my driveway. It's not mine, not Valentina's and not any other familiar car.

It's the car that is going to be in the empty space where Amanda's car used to stand. My daughters stubbornness seemed to be senseless to fight against and I would be an even bigger asshole than I already am if I would let the girl stay on the streets.

Louisa was at our place a few days ago and I told her she could stay with us until she can afford her own place again without being worried about her finances. I agreed to her becoming Olivia's nanny. For her to start now seems to be a good idea. I have four weeks off of work so I can see and watch how the two of them work together.

The car comes to a stop but I can't see inside due to the sun shining directly on the windshield. Hearing Valentina's footsteps coming down the stairs, I turn around and am embraced in a hug by my older one.

"Thank you again. I love you, dad." She tells me. I won't let her see it but my heart melts at her actions. Valentina and Olivia are my whole life and I would do fucking anything for them to be happy.

God, I ran out of a business meeting and flew back home when Val called me while she cried I wonder how I haven't gotten fired yet.

I push her away softly and look down to her. "I love you too. Now shut up and go." I tell her and receive a kiss on my cheek before I watch her run out of the house to greet her friend. Louisa gets out of the car and fuck me.

It's March and that woman runs around like that. I'm sure this dress won't cover shit if she bends over. I can't deny it. She is pretty. Beautiful even. But that woman is eighteen years younger than me and is my daughter's best friend so I have to get that blood out of my groin.

Val hugs Louisa with a big smile on her face and then leads her in. They come for a stop in front of me. Louisa is around 5'9 as far as I can see. She has endlessly long legs which are on full display in front of me.

Louisa smiles brightly up at me, showing the straight white teeth which hide behind her full lips. "Good morning Mr. Matthews. Thank you so much for letting me stay with you. I am really thankful for that." The woman gets a little nod in response and she suddenly seems to become shy. She holds up her hand and holds a bottle of wine in her hand.

"I couldn't afford anything more expensive but I didn't want to come here empty handed." She has good manners. Of course the wine isn't one I would choose but she thought about bringing something as a thanking and I grab it as she hands it over to me.

"You babysitting my daughter and doing a good job at it would have been enough. But, still. Thank you." There comes her smile again. Fuck. She really is pretty.

Our eyes lock as she looks up from her shoes into my face and we stay like this for a moment until Valentina interrupts by shaking Louisa's shoulder. "Come on. We'll put the boxes in your room and the ones you don't need will come into the basement." And with that, they're out and putting her boxes in, refusing to let me help.

" And with that, they're out and putting her boxes in, refusing to let me help

The room I have at Vals house is almost the same size as my old apartment. It's huge. They have a modern house which looks way too expensive. My room is on the second floor along with Olivia and Vals. Olivia is taking a nap right now so I wasn't able to say hi to her yet.

I have new furniture because I am pretty sure usually this is a guest room. There's a king sized bed in the middle of the room. God, I even have a walk in closet and a bathroom for my own.

Mr. Matthews gave me a contract the other day where he agreed to me moving in and being Olivia's nanny. The payment is twice as much in a month than what I got in two months with two jobs.

The only thing that makes me worried? I have to work at the club on the weekend. I will be alone with Olivia as soon as Mr. Matthews and Valentina are back in New York. I have to take her everywhere I go during the week.

Vals phone rings and she excuses her for a second before she gets out. I hear a knock at the door and as I look up I see those green eyes staring right back at me. "Mr. Matthews. Hi." The man gives me a small smile. Barely noticeable but there.

"You can call me Ryke." I have no idea why that makes my heart beat so fast it might jump out of my body. Only then I realize that he holds a piece of paper in his hand.

"This is where all your responsibilities are listed on during the week. You don't have to clean besides the kitchen or the biggest mess. I have a housekeeper coming in once in a week to make deep cleanings. There are also some basic things about her in it."

He hands me the paper and disappears just as fast as he was there. I couldn't keep myself from looking at his backside when he left the room because holy shit, that man has a butt some others could only dream of.

So I go and take a look at what he wrote on it.

______________

He gave in hehehheheeh

What do you think

Love youuuu