7. I like it...

Cleo reaches her home and keeps mumbling, more like cursing herself under the breath for calling him in the first place as she searches for her house keys

Cleo reaches her home and keeps mumbling, more like cursing herself under the breath for calling him in the first place as she searches for her house keys. "If I forgot the keys to my house, I'll just sleep outside forever." She is relieved when she finds them in her pockets. "I remembered to lock the door?" she chuckles and pushes it. The first thing she notices after she enters the living room is empty bottles of alcohol. "Why did I get drunk on the night I had a one night stand? He wasn't that bad though," she brings the trash cover and starts to pick up the bottles.

"You actually said I was good."

Cleo is startled and throws her fist in reflex when she sees him. "Oh god!" he yells. He covers his nose and squirms in pain. "Shit, are you okay? What the hell are you doing in my home?" she asks and covers her face.

"Gottum," he says through his cover mouth.

"What?"

"Cotton," he removes his hand and says. "Oh yeah," Cleo scurries towards the bedroom and comes out with some cotton. "Here," she hands it to him. She disappears again and comes back with an ice pack. "This one too," she gives it to him.

"You locked me in last night," he says, finally after blocking the blood flow from his nose. Cleo suppresses her laugh as she looks at him. A bit of cotton peeking from his nostrils. "I did what?" she asks, shocked.

"What happened last night?" She leads him to the couch and settles down. "Well, you got drunk and cried over a guy and left home saying you are going to confront him," he says, tilting his head back. Her face gradually turns into horror with every word her utters. She closes her eyes and asks, "Perhaps the guy name is Mr. Jeon?"

"Yeah, you kind of used two names. Mr. Jeon and the other one is..." he thinks for a while before speaking. "Jungkook, it's Jungkook." She exhales through mouth and holds her head. "And I was drunk?"

"Pretty much. You had like three bottles," he winces, touching his nose. "What's the last thing you remember?" he adds. "Oh god, I have to apologize to him. What did I do?" she cringes at the thought of crying over him while drunk.

"Alright, my cab is here. I'm going to leave," he gets up. "Namjoon," she calls as he walks towards the door. "I'm sorry. I really am. For locking you up and punching you in the face, I just," she shakes her head. "Please text me your hospital bills, I will pay for it."

"Hey, chill. I'm good. I can pay for them."

"No, I didn't mean you can't-"

"I know. Can I tell you something. You can ask me to fuck off if you don't want to listen to it," he says. "Whoever the guy is, sort things out with him.You love him and," he takes a break to sooth his throbbing nose. "It will get ugly if you don't sort out your feelings for him. So, just you know, do something about it."

Cleo takes a deep breath and leans back onto the couch. "Love is a big word Namjoon," she mumbles. She takes her phone and checks the call log. The seven minute outgoing video call is bothering her. If only she had a recording of it. She goes to the chats and starts to type a message for Jungkook.