Taehyung keeps running, his vision gets blurry as the tears won't stop.

Now, Taehyung understands that Jungkook was soo right to keep him near himself. He wasn't even safe in the palace.

"Don't try to run away, we don't want to bruise your face or body, we've been ordered to deliver you without a single scratch!" The guard yells eyes searching for Taehyung in the forest.

Taehyung was behind a big rock, hand on his mouth to not make a single sound. His heart was thudding out of his chest, all sweaty and scared.

"And about his majesty he himself ordered us to deliver you to the Lee!" The both of them laughs.

"He sold you to the Lee, didn't prince Jungkook tell you about it?" One says, thrashing the bushes to search him.

And Taehyung wants to throw up.

"Prince Jungkook was angry don't you remember, he left so angrily even her highness looked angry when she left the room!" The other one says. Taehyung can easily picture what would have happened. Jungkook knew and he didn't tell him, how could he say that the king has sold Taehyung to Lee? Taehyung was soo stupid, Jungkook was cautious because Taehyung wasn't safe in the palace.

Taehyung wipes his tears because there is no point of crying now, he needs to save himself first and run to Jungkook.

He gets up a little to look at them but only one of them was in sight. Taehyung tries to find him but he was nowhere. And the next moment Taehyung is shocked when the sword in his hand was snatched away from him from behind, the other guard was standing behind him, smoldering.

A cloth was placed forcefully against his mouth and Taehyung again loses his consciousness.

.
.

Jungkook hardly slammed the door after entering his father's room. The king smirks because he knows the reason behind Jungkook anger.

"Where's Taehyung?" The prince asks breathing heavily, eyes red in rage.
The king put away the rolls, slowly getting up from the chair.

"I'll appoint a new server for you today itself." The king replies, Jungkook's patience has already vanished he's on an edge to physically hurt anyone, and he won't even hesitate to do that to his own father.

"I asked where is him?" Jungkook asks under his breath.

"Must have been delivered to Lee by now." The king says checking the time. And Jungkook's breath hitched but before he could launch on his father queen Hana appears from behind and the room echoes of the slap that she placed on his father's cheek. Blood drew out of the king's mouth who still keeps that smirk on his face.

"Bring him back!" She shouts but the king is unfazed, he goes to his table picking up the cloth wiping the blood on his mouth.

"It isn't easy, my queen. The deal is done." He chuckles. Jungkook tightens his fist. Queen Hana approaches him grabbing him by his collar.

"I don't care, I want Taehyung back!" She roars, the king removes her hands by a jerk.

"He's just a mere servant, stop being so worked up about it! Lee is out of the picture for good for god's sake!" The king replies. Jungkook goes near him, standing too close.

"I told you to stop selling people a thousand times, why'd you do that?" Jungkook calmly states, gritting his teeths, his breath hitting the king's face.

"And I don't listen to faggots! I never did! I invested soo much in Jimin yet he was the same and you are no different--" another slap on his face by queen Hana but this time the king gets furious holding her hair yanking her head back.