"Congratulations, Ms. Manoban and soon to be Mrs. Manoban. You will be having a baby." Dr. Son announced which made me blinked a couple of times.

"I'm pregnant?" I confirmed and he nodded.

"You are three weeks pregnant and you been having a morning sickness which will get worse until you end the first trimester." He explained.

Lili stood there listening to Dr. Son, he explained the dos' and don'ts. She even took a note and probably putting every information to her head.

We went out of the hospital with Lili assisting me like I can't walk normally. She even guarding me and preventing me to bump into something or someone.

"Aren't you being a bit extra?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"It's for our child and her mother safety." She kissed my temple and helped me to get inside the car.

She closed the door beside me gently and ran to the otherside then she quickly went inside the car and buckled her seatbelt.

"Mr. Sungji, be careful and slow down driving." Lisa ordered and he nodded in understanding.

Lisa interwined our hands together and carressed my hand using her thumb. She haven't telling Mr. Sungji that I'm pregnant, she must be planning to tell it to our parents first.

When we arrive in the mansion, I was surprised to see that the whole team are sitting in the living room with our parents even Uncle Woosung, Aunt Haneul, Kai oppa, and Krystal is here.

Everyone was looking at us with worriedness and waiting for us to spill the news about my condition.

"Why everyone is here?" I whispered to Lili.

"I texted them to come here." She whispered back as she guided me to sit comfortably in the couch.

She stood up beside me and took a deep breath that add to worriedness of the people with us.

"I called each one of you here in the Kim Mansion living room because I want to announce to you that Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is three weeks pregnant." Lili announced.

Everyone are quiet and no one uttering a word. They like they are paused and needed to press the resume so they will move.

"Pardon?" Jisoo said.

"Jennie is pregnant." Lili told them again.

"You mean Jennie is carrying a child in her tummy?" Seulgi confirmed and Lili nodded.

"So, in nine months she will gave birth to my niece?" Jeongyeon asked and Lili nodded once again.

"Has she been pregnant for a long time?" Tzuyu inquired.

"Three weeks."

"That explains why she's been feeling under the weather lately." Cubby stated.

They all went quiet again and probably absorbing the news.

All of sudden, the five idiots dragged Lisa outside the mansion which made us confused.

We followed them outside and Jisoo pop a party popper that I don't even know where she get that.

"CONGRATULATIONS MOTHERFUCKING MONKEY!!! YOU ARE A DADA NOW!!!" Jisoo shouted.

"I-im...a Dada now?" Lili looked at me with anticipation.

I want to laugh at her reaction. She look like she haven't fully absorb the information that I'm pregnant with our baby.

"Yes, you are a dada now." I answered the tears come out of her eyes.