C60: Possessive and Teritorrial

Artist: BTS V and Jin
Song: It's Definitely You

Lalisa

I was in my office doing some paperwork, like editing some of the news articles and making sure everything was perfect.

When suddenly, someone knocked on my door. I didn't bother to tell her to come in because I think it's probably Yeji. 

However, when the door opens widely, it's the CEO of Noh Enterprises. She is wearing a formal outfit, a skirt and checkered coat.

"Oh, good afternoon, Ms. Noze." I stood up from my seat and bowed to her.

"Good afternoon as well, Ms. Lisa." She took a look around in my office and motioned to me if she could sit, which made me nod.

"How can I help you? I didn't expect to receive a sudden visit from you." I said as I sat back in my swivel chair.

"I had a quick chat with Mr. Park, and I thought since I was already here, I planned to say hi to the team that made me sign the contract." She answered with a smile plastered on her face.

"Ahh, that explains why people outside my office are noisy in the company's group chat." She chuckled.

"I didn't know that my sudden appearance would cause a little bit of show in this company." 

"Well, you are quite like a Korean artist. Your name spread throughout the whole world for being the youngest billionaire. "

"I'm no longer the youngest billionaire if your fiancee takes over Kim's company."

"I think you still are since you are younger than her for a month."

Suddenly, someone cleared her throat and said, "It's because I will be the youngest trillionaire." 

I looked where the voice was from to see Nini, leaning in the door frame with her arms crossed.

She waved her hand at me, then looked at Noze.

"Noh Jihye or Noze, right?" Nini confirmed, and Noze nodded. "Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, the fiancee of Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban and the future mother of her three kids."

Jennie reached out a hand for Noze to shake, which the latter accepted. They did a quick handshake before Nini pulled away her hand.

She walked towards me and stood beside me.

"May I ask why one of the busiest people in the world is here visiting a stranger?" Nini calmly asked Noze.

"I'm not that busy and Lisa is no longer a stranger to me." She replied and flashed me a smile.

"Lots of people have been trying to chase you to have an interview and meeting with you, but you have all refused, except if that person who wants to meet you is well-known and you will get a lot of benefits from it. I heard from a great source of mine, which is your secretary, Emma, that you have a lot of meetings today, but you canceled them to have a chitchat with my Uncle Park which is clearly an excuse to see my fiancee." Nini put her purse and a paperbag on my table, and she wrapped her left arm around my shoulders.

"I didn't know you had a lot of connections to know such things about me." Noze said amusedly.

"Well, when it comes to Lisa, who is my fiancee, I'm doing everything, whatever it takes. I'm doing lots of investigations into those people she is meeting with because I'm protecting what is mine. Let me tell you this straight to the point: I don't like your intentions towards my fiancee and I already added you to the list of people I hate the most." I looked up at Nini to see her looking so calm.