CHAPTER 33

Amarsri and Srinav were returning from Kailash after escorting Ashok Sundari, today everything seemed very mesmerizing to them. As if something good is about to happen.

As they reached Chaitanya Lok Srinav offered to cook the meal today as he felt like it, thus Amarsri decided to take a stroll in the gardens.

It was such a peaceful and blissful day that she couldn't help but lay down on the flower meadows and admire the clouds rolling by from the sky.

The winds blowed brushing her body, giving her the feeling of pure bliss. She had gotten a feeling that the world is again about to witness a leela of Parmeshwari Paramanandi.

Suddenly Amarsri heard some cries.

"Parmeshwari ! Raksha kare humari !"

"Iss dusht Raja se hume bachaye !"

"Paramanandi sahayata kare !"

At that Amarsri sat straight up and closed her eyes. Using her divine third eye she saw the people on earth, running here and there, from an evil king.

A king who had obtained a boon and saw now misusing it. His eyes were hungry for more power, hungry to prove himself superior to others.

She opened her eyes and looked up at the sky.

"Toh Parmeshwari ki yeh iccha hai ?" She muttered.

Down on earth people were running here and there, they took refuge in a temple dedicated to Parmeshwari Paramanandi.

They held the feet of idol as the soldiers dragged them out. The evil king was taking interest in torturing people for fun.

He had obtained a boon of 1000 impenetrable armours from Suryadev which can only be broken in 1000 years by someone who has a penance of 1000 years and if one armour is broken then the person shall also die.

With his valor he conquered the entire earth and enjoyed it. But soon his power and mind got corrupted due to arrogance and ego.

All those who disobeyed him had to pay the price by their lives. He was blinded by anger and rage, thinking himself to be equal to gods.

He entered the temple of Parmeshwari Paramanandi where people were hiding from him. Seeing him the devotees panicked and hid behind the idol.

The king laughed maniacally as he took a step ahead but suddenly a blind light emerged from the idol, so bright that he had to close his eyes.

He managed to open his eyes and saw the source of all divinity standing in front of him. She was endlessly divine.

 She was endlessly divine

"Dambhod-bhava." She said.

"Sakshat Parmeshwari Paramanandi ke darshan ? Saubhagya khul gaye aaj." He said arrogantly.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□A/N

A/N

BORI CE, doesn't say that Karn was Dambhod bhava in previous life, and the story of Nar-Narayan Dambhod bhava is also different.

But yaha mujhe isko as Dambhod-bhava dikhana pada kyuki Karn ko bachane ka koi reason hai nahi.

He committed so many unrighteous deeds in life that in my opinion usko Kurukshetra mei mukti mil gayi woh best tha. Apne paapo se chhutkara milna is best destiny for Karn.

And Krishna did offer Karn to come to the otherside but not because he wanted to save him but because if Karn comes to Pandav side then war wouldn't have taken place.

Because who instigated Duryodhan for war if not Karn ?

But Harihareshwari 1 mei Amarsri saved him, so phase 2 ke mahabharat mei bhi karna padega.....

Toh usko bachane ke liye poorv janam ke kisi connection ka zarurat hai. Nahi toh I don't see why Karn should be saved by Amarsri.