CHAPTER 2

Amarsri entered the kitchen where Rambha and Menka were already present. They have been helping her out to prepare delicious meals since before sunrise.

As they saw her coming, both the Apsaras went to her firing all the questions.

"Kya kaha Shreeshaktiswar ne ?" Rambha asked.

"Woh apna janmdin kaise manayenge ?" Menka asked.

"Kya hum Utsav ka aayojan kare ?" Rambha asked.

"Kis Kis ko bulayenge hum Utsav mei ?" Menka asked.

"Arrey bas bas, kitne prashna puchoge tum dono ?" Amarsri smiled making them chuckle.

"Dev ne kaha ki woh sarva-pratham Kailash jayenge fir Vaikunth. Uske paschat apna purn din mere saath vyatit karna chahte hai." Amarsri said.

At that they both gave her a teasing smirk as she blushed a little.

"Humari Amarsri toh aise sharma rahi hai jaise koi nav-vivahit stree." Rambha said.

"Bas bhi karo." Amarsri shook her head.

"Accha thik hai, ab apne dev ko bhojan nahi karaogi jo tumne suryodaye ke pehle banaya tha ?" Menka said.

"Awashya." Amarsri smiled.

She took out a plate and decorates it with all the food she had made with the help of Apsaras since before sunrise. She then goes outside the palace and sees him feeding the birds.

 She then goes outside the palace and sees him feeding the birds

His eyes fell on Amarsri and he smiled as she came towards him. The enchanting smell of the delicious food overwhelmed him.

"Bhojan toh atyant swadisht pratit ho raha hai devi." Srinav said.

"Bina khaye hi keh diya ? Pehle grahan toh kare." Amarsri said.

She held his hand and took her to the stairs of their palace, where they both sat down. Srinav smiled and tore the piece of roti and dipped it in one of the dishes.

But instead of eating it himself he offered it to Amarsri first. A smile adorned her face as she ate it. Even if it was his birthday, Srinav still wouldn't take the first bite before Amarsri.

Because Srinav knew that in the midst of preparing all the meals, she wouldn't have eaten anything. Amarsri takes a little kheer in her hands and then feeds it to him.

A feeling of bliss overtakes him and they both eat the food in peace and harmony. After they were done Amarsri goes inside with the empty plate, as Srinav smiles staring her as she leaves.

"Narayan-Narayan !" Narad Muni appears beside him.

"Pranaam munivar." Srinav greeted.

"Janmadin ki badhaiyan Shreeshaktiswar." Narad Muni said.

"Dhanyawad Devarshi." Srinav smiled.

"Varsho beete jaa rahe hai, Satyug ka annt hone wala hai kintu aapka aur Devi Amarsri ka prem toh waise ka waisa hi hai." Narad Muni said.

"Woh toh sadev rahega." Srinav said.

"Narayan-Narayan ! Kintu yadi prem hai toh itna dikhawa kyu ? Mera taatparya hai ki Prem toh bina kisi shabdo ke, bina kisi haav-bhaav ke bhi vyakt kiya jaa sakta hai. Toh fir manushyo ke bhati bhinn-bhinn leela karke prem kyu karna ?" Narad Muni asked.

There was a purpose behind his question, and Srinav understood it very well. Seems like Devrishi was in a mood to test him.

"Aapke prashn mei hi aapka uttar hai Munivar." Srinav smiled.

"Tatparya ?" Narad Muni asked.

"Shresht vyakti jis path par chalta hai, sansaar unhi ke pad-chinho par chalta hai. Aise vyaktiyo ke dwara diya pramaan hi Lok-dharm banta hai. Mera aur Devi Amarsri ka prem shabdo ya haav-bhaav ke aadhin nahi hai. Kintu yadi hum yeh na kare toh badi haani hogi Munivar, kyuki iss Yug ke praani mujhe hi toh adarsh premi maante hai." Srinav said.

"Narayan-Narayan ! Apna janmdin ka anand le." Narad Muni smiled and left.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

This is the answer to all the sailors who wonder how is Srinav's love so superior !

Just like Narayan is the best lover and Mahadev is the best husband, by following their principles and examples Srinav became the ideal lover and ideal husband 😌🙏