CHAPTER 4

Situated far away from the material world, and right above Chaitanya Lok is Vaikunth, the abode free from all sorts of anxiety for there is no Maya here.

The inhabitants of this lok, mainly the souls who got Moksh can be seen flying above in sky on their Vimaans made of Lapis Lazuli, Gold and emerald. An expression of bliss adorns their face.

If one listens closely, everything here whether living like wish-fulfilling trees, birds, fishes or non-living like the stones, wind, water are all singing the praises of Bhagwaan Vishnu and Mata Laxmi.

Srinav and Amarsri reach 7 gates of Vaikunth, each representing upper 7 chakras of one's body. Going through each door meant awakening each chakra.

At the last door they were greeted by the gatekeepers Jay and Vijay, who have been guarding the last gate since forever.

Getting past them was a tumultuous task for all living beings, but for inhabitants and masters of Chaitanya Lok whose Sahasrara Chakra is always awakened, it was easy to pass through them.

Inside was the most blissful sight of the universe unlike any other. Sheshnaag was over the Ksheer Sagar, and on him laid Bhagwaan Vishnu in his yog nidra, a smile adorned his lips as he was lost in the names of Mahadev.

Mata Laxmi as always was massaging his feet, seeing him smile gave a bliss to her heart. Soon the lotus eyes of Kalyaani falls on Srinav and Amarsri.

"Amarsri-Srinav ?" Her smile widened.

As those names fell on the ears of Shri Hari, his lotus eyes opened and he was joyed seeing them.

Amarsri and Srinav went to them and touched their feet seeking blessings.

"Janmadin par aashish de Mata." Srinav said.

"Kalyanamstu putra." Mata Laxmi smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Amarsri, kya kisi utsav ka aayojan nahi kiya hai tumne ?" Narayan asked.

"Maine toh Suryodaye se poorv hi aayojan karna aarambh kar diya tha Pitashree, kintu dev ko aaj ka din keval mere saath ekaant mei vyatit karne ki iccha thi." Amarsri said.

"Adarsh premi aur pati ho tum Srinav. Tumhare prem-leelaye sun ke man anandit ho jata hai." Mata Laxmi smiled.

"Maine toh Kevan prabhu shri Narayan aur deva di dev Mahadev ke udahaaran ka palan kiya hai Mata." Srinav said.

"Ab aagya de." Amarsri said.

"Amarsri, tum dono ko itne dino baad dekh mera hridaye prafullit ho gaya hai. Kuch kshan adhik ruk jao." Bhagwaan Vishnu said.

There was a purpose why he said so, and Amarsri and Srinav understood it quite well.

"Uchit hai Pitashree." Amarsri nodded.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

You know why Narayan stopped Amarsri and Srinav ? Let me give you the wrong answer 😜😜

Because it's been days since the reunion of Vaikunth gossip mandali !

Trivia - Why is Vaikunth located above Chaitanya Lok ? What's the meaning behind this ?