CHAPTER 11

Mahishasur was sitting on the throne of swarg, drinking madira and watching the dance of women he forcefully enslaved.

Suddenly a loud shankhnaad was heard that shook the entire palace causing Mahishasur to fall off the throne. He got up and stomped outside to see who had caused such disturbance in his leisure time.

Reaching outside he saw two entities one of whom was Devi Yudh-kaushala and beside her was a man, who had a divine shankh in his hand, his face carried an angry expression.

"Oh ! Yudh-kaushala ke saath Yudheshwar aaye hai ? Kya laabh ? Mera annt karna asambhav hai !" Mahishasur said.

"Itna ahankar hai tujhe Mahishasur !?" Yudheshwar said angrily.

"Awashya hai ! Apni shakti se mai aaj teeno Loko ka swami hu ! Yadi koi sandeh hai toh dwand karo mere saath !" Mahishasur said.

"Yudheshwar ko yudh ka awahan de rahe ho Mahishasur ?" Yudh-kaushala asked.

"Ha ! Yadi Yudheshwar mei samarthya hai toh mujhse dwand kare ! Aur jab yeh parajit honge toh mai tumhe apni Rani banayunga !" Mahishasur said.

"MAHISHASUR !" Yudheshwar roared.

The impact of which caused Mahishasur to fall backwards. Yudh-kaushala looked Yudheshwar fuming in anger and then kept a hand on his shoulder which made him calm down a little.

"Jinke swar ke naad se tu piche girgaya, unn Yudheshwar se tu kya yudh karega Mahishasur. Kintu tera kaal yeh nahi hai." Yudh-kaushala said.

"Toh kaun hai mera kaal ?" Mahishasur asked.

"Woh." Yudheshwar said pointing at the goddess just descended down on swarg.

Mahishasur looked at the her, she was dressed completely in red, her body was adorned with gold jewels. Her lotus like eyes carried pure and righteous anger.

Her eight hands carried several weapons from Trishul to Sudarshan Chakra to Brahmastra to Vajra and many more.

Yudh-kaushala and Yudheshwar joined their hands in front of her, paying their respects. They both then disappeared from the ground and reappeared on the sky, ready to witness the fight.

Soon Tridev and Tridevis along with other gods and goddesses also appeared beside them to spectate the battle that was about to take place.

"SENIKO !" Mahishasur yelled.

Suddenly hoards of asuras came outside and array of army was formed. Mahishasur summoned a rath and mounted on it and then looked at the goddess who had come to liberate him.

"Sundari ! Meri yojna toh tumhare praan harne ki thi kintu ab man kar raha hai ki mai tumhe praan daan du ! Aao ! Mujhe apna swami swikar karo !" Mahishasur said.

The gods and goddesses looked at the laughing Asurs with disbelief as devi Katyayani took a deep breath in anger.

"Jagat-janani hu mai, tumhari bhi Mata hu. Aur santaan Maa ko ku-drishti se dekhe yeh toh paap ki parakashtha hai aur aise mei uska sarvanash nishchit hai." She said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Uff.... Jinhone jeevan ko janm diya tum use kya jeevan daan doge murkh Mahishasur !?

Waise did you know that in JNU campus, they celebrate Mahishasur sahadat divas ? A martyrdom day for Mahishasur......😑😑

They say that Mahishasur was great political, cultural and social king of India and foreign invaders sent a warrior Durga to kill him.....🥲🥲

Why do they think like this ?
✨ARYAN INVASION THEORY

Humanity is doomed.....

Inn JNU ke teachers aur unke students par R Rajkumar movie ka gana yaad aaya -

I am your bull.... You are my shit.... We together......✨Bullshit✨

😂😂😂😂