"Good. Therefore do not let them influence you."

"Okay."

She took her phone out.

We continued eating.

"Wow. It is so beautiful."

"What is beautiful honey?" Dad said.

"The latest tifanny's bag."

Ooh no!

"It also has a marching jumpsuit and a golden necklace."

"That seems to be so pretty."mom said. 

"Yes it is really beautiful. Big brother please."

I just knew it!

She likes fashion so much and am always the one to get her all the things she wants. Sometimes I always want to say no but whom am I kidding? She is my baby sister, I love her so much. I can do anything for her but she annoys me so much.

"What?"

"Can you please go and buy for me? please I  will do anything you will tell me to do."

"As if there is anything you can do for me. You are still a child, my baby sister , my teddy bear."

"Aaargh. I hate you you. know that, don't you?"

I chuckled.

"I love you too teddy bear. But I have to go now. I have some work to do and about your request about your fashion things? I will send Frank to bring them to you."

"That is not fair at all. I want you to bring them to me. You know when you start working you never get time to spend with me. I just wonder how you will always manage to get time to see your 'woman'."

She is the only who gets to get under my nerves and still not killed. She is an annoying brat. I wish I did not fulfill everything she ever wanted when she was a baby. Now see that I have to deal with her being a brat.

"Sorry but I have work to do and you know very well that that work is the one that keeps you safe so do not even try to complain. Honestly I wonder when you will be going to the university."

"What? So you are getting rid of me?"

"Eveline just shut the hell up. Your brother needs to go to work so you better behave yourself."

"Sorry dad."

"Dad I need to speak to you for a moment please."

"Okay. Follow me to my office."

We walked to his office.

"So son what is going on? What do you want to talk to me about?"

"Dad I have a question. During the time you led the mafia have there been a conflict between the spanish mafia and mexican mafia?"

"Not that I know about. But Raphael was not the leader. He was not born to be the heir and future don of the mexican."

"What do you mean dad?"

"What I mean is that The Rossi family were always the leaders."

"What do you mean by saying were?"

"It is said that Raphael killed them nine years ago. Raphael was just part of the mafia. I mean he was not his right hand man. He was just a man in the mafia but Rossi trusted him in his shipments. It all started ten years ago ,there was a conflict between them when the shipmeants started being stolen when Ralphael was sent but when other people were sent the shipments were never stolen. Raphael used to kill his partners who they were sent together with him and when he returned back he claimed that he was not there when the attack happened that he was in the vehicle when the attack happened. It went on for a while year and their allies were getting tired of them and backed out of their deals cause of the continuous attacks. No one knew whether Rosie had children. He kept his private life a secret. Rossi became curious. And threatened him with his family. But Raphael was one step ahead of him. It was during his wife birthday we received that they were all murdered. Him and his wife. His right hand man who would have taken the position was threatened therefore did not want the throne. Raphael became the don. Different leaders were curious about the sudden death and how the mexican always lost their shipments when Raphael was in duty but they did not have enough evidence therefore they let him be but the spanish, us and mexican had a very good alliance. We always had each others back. We were so close like a family. After the Rossi's death we both backed out of being allies with them. I won't be surprised if Raphael went after the spanish mafia. But he has never tried anything with our mafia."