Epilogue

•○●...Epilogue...●○•

5 years later..

Dolores POV:

Five years went by a flash and It's our twins 5th birthday, that means it their time to get their gifts, the whole family have been busy, since morning preparing for the ceremony, doing all the decorations, cooking foods, and everything..

Both Y/n and I were so nervous for our little girls... but the most nervous, to all of us is Mirabel, because this is her first time hosting the ceremony.. Abuela is retired, letting Mirabel take over as the leader of the family...

We're so proud and beyond happy for Mirabel..

It's almost time, and we can't find the twins.. I'm getting worried for both of them..

"Corazón did you find them?"- I asked my wife, seeing her coming down from the stairs, and greeted the town people on the way..

"Don't worry anymore, Amor, Mirabel found them, they in the Nursery hiding under their beds and their Tiá comforting them, like she did with Antonio."- Y/n smiled and glanced at the nursery door. I sighed in relief. Y/N wrapped her left arm around my waist, bringing me close to her body.. we stayed like that for 15 minutes,

Then Y/n led us to the entrance of Casita and spotted our little angels..

"Mamá, Mum!"- both of them shouted excitedly, luckily Y/n gift is active so I don't have to cringed when they shout..

"My babies."- Y/n ran to our girls meeting them halfway... Adara and Addie immediately hugged their mum and happily laughed when Y/N spinned them into the air..

"You two really know how to hide, huh? Me and your mother were searching for the both of you in each and every corner of the Casita.."- both of them giggle and kiss their mum each cheeks... then turn to me..

"Mamá were sorry, it's just that Adara and I were so nervous, but Tiá Maribel talks to us, so we're okay now.."- Our Addie said with her cute little voice, she got Y/n personality while Adara got mine.. however, both of them are very naughty kids, the same time they're good too..

I remember it when both Adara and Addie prank their uncle Camilo hair... making it dye pink, and when Camilo finds out, both of them hide, and we never find them if it weren't for Antonio's animal friends showing one of the twins hideout.. they're both good in hiding inside of Casita.. even better than Tió Bruno.

"Dolores, Y/N, it's time."- Papá said beside him is Mamá...

"Look at my Cariño's all grown up."- Mamá said, tearing up, the twins giggle and kissed their abuela on the cheeks..

Both of my parents kissed their grandchildren goodbye and joined the crowds..

"You'll gonna be okay, Mija's.."- Y/N smiled and kissed their forehead while myself embracing them..

"I'll take it from here, Dolores, Y/N.."- Mirabel said, coming down from the stairs.

"Nervous Mirabel?"- my wife asked...

"A little, but I can manage, ready Adara, Addie?."- Mirabel said and smiled at our Angel's, who both nodded..

Y/N pulled me away from them, both walking upstairs were their door place...

"Hóla Abuela."- Y/N greeted Abuela Alma, who happily greeted her with a hugged..

"Hóla Mija, I'm so nervous for Mirabel and the twins.. do you think.. "- She said nervously and stopped, thinking negative thoughts but shaking it off ..