Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Laughters, Music and people chattering boomed inside the Familia Madrigals home.. all of them celebrating the news about Dolores being pregnant and being engaged to Y/n..

The town people all were invited when I said it all, I mean all of them, even the Guzman were there to attend the celebration..

"Hey Y/N, Dolores, congratulations on your engagement, the same as having a baby."- Savanah congratulate both lovers with a smile..

While Luisa arms wrapped securely to her girlfriend... yeah girlfriend...

"Thank you Savanah and congrats too, finally, you and Luisa, huh?"- Y/N tease and wink to the younger girl...

"Ah there they are!! The two stars of the celebrations."- Abuela exclaimed, Dolores and Y/N excuse themselves at Savanah and Luisa then strode to Abuela Alma..

Dolores POV:

I watch Abuela and Y/n talked to the town people...

"Watching your future wife like a hawk huh.?"- Camilo said beside me, still not taking my eyes off my fiance.. Y/n glance to my way and wave her hand smiling brightly...

"I'm glad that I'd be able to see your smile again Dolores.."- Camilo mumbled, I look at him and he's smiling softly at me then to Y/N...

"You finally happy and feel the love again, and all of that thanks to Y/N, she bring the old Dolores out from its hiding. She bring my Old sister back and I am grateful that she came to our lives, well to your life."- he said genuinely..

"Me too Camilo, I'm happy and lucky to have her in my life.. I can't imagine how can I cope if I didn't meet her.. I love her Camilo and I will do anything just to be with her, and never let this gem go.."- I said genuinely, then turn back to Y/n who is now interacting to the children.. she show her gifts to them and laugh while they're having fun...

"She won't leave you Dolores trust me, I am sure of that, I mean that girl is so deeply and Unconditionally inlove with you."- Isabela came closer to us and heard our conversations. Camilo nodded in agreement..

"Yeah.. I know I'm just being silly. Just saying and thinking if."- I shook my head and think about something else..

"Don't worry Dolores Y/N will forever stay with you, that girl plan and arrange it all for your future.. now that there's a baby on your stomach, she will do anything to be by your side all the time. I hate to admit this but Y/N is wrapped around your fingers, one word from you and she will do it without a second thought... Watch this"- Isabela said and the timing is perfect when Y/n turn her attention to us and Isabela gesture her hand to Y/n to come to our direction...

"What is it Señora Isabela"- Y/N teased and snake her arms around me once she arrive to our spot..

"Well Dolores said she's hungry so can you ge---

"Say no more."- with that Y/N left and went to the kitchen, Isabela then turn to me and smirk..

"See.. she's so wrapped around your fingers Dolores, so don't worry."- she smile proudly making her point.. I nodded and let out a soft laugh, minutes later Y/N came back with a lot of different snacks and offered it to me and to my cousin and brother..

.·:*¨༺ • ༻¨*:·.

Wedding day...

This is it our wedding day.. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time..

"Oh Corazón, you look beautiful."- Mamá smile and sobbed while cupping my face, tears starting to to fall from my face and Papá wipe it away..

"Dolores my sweet girl, you all grown up and getting married today.. i just remember like it's was yesterday you still a little girl that always wanted to be carried, but now you all grown into a beautiful woman and ready to be wed."- Papá cried the same as Mamá while the clouds began to rain too..