Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Y/N POV:

Okay.. I had no idea why all the Madrigals qere so silent, as we sat down in our usual place inside the dining room..

My eyes scan the table and none of them can't meet my gaze, okay.. this is freaking me out..

Finally Abuela came, I'm about to greet her but stop seeing two familiar faces and figures following Abuela from behind..

No... no..!!! What are they doing here!!!..

I stood up in disbelief at what I'm seeing. Dolores instantly hold my hand noticing my demeanor change..

"Y/N, Cariño can you please sit dow---

"What are they doing here abuela?"-I said in a firm tone, I know i just disrespect Abuela by cutting her words but I can't help it..

There's alot of anger boiling deep inside of me, that's ready come out.

"Y/N calm down, they just want to talk, that's all"- said Tió Bruno. Mi Amor squeeze my hand trying to calm me down and slowly pulling me back to my seat..

"It's okay Corazón, they just want something to discuss, please calm down for me."- Dolores said pleadingly.. I stared at her hazel eyes and nodded.. the rest of the Madrigals sighed in relief but keeps glancing to be sure if I snap they would move and stop me..

Even I agreed to Mi Amor, i'd still let my guard up to this people, the hatred and displeasure is still in there..

"Lo lamento Abuela for disrespecting you, I-it just, seeing them again brought back bad memories and now that they're here in front of me, got my emotions got out of control."- I smile apologetic to Abuela Alma..

"I understand Y/N your feeling, If I were in your condition, I will too get angry and even furious seeing the people who brought my life in misery.."- Abuela said. I sighed then looked at the two men in front of me..

"You mean Hell."- Camilo mumbled and Isabela nudged him to shut up..

"Y/N i-i--

"Just get to the point Maximo."- i said in venomous tone, Dolores grip my hand even more and I squeeze it in return, telling her I'm okay and holding my anger back..

My eyes twitches seeing Maximo staring at my woman with great interest..

"If you do not state your business here Maximo, so help me your body will be buried 8 feet under the ground in a minute, you have 10 minutes to explain yourself and don't look at my wife in that disgusting eyes of yours. I will dig it out even use my bear hands with it."- I says truthfully the same time with venomous tone, how dare he!! If he thinks something un-appropriate to Dolores, I will kill him..

He was shock hearing me says those remarks and he didn't dare to look or even glance to Dolores again..

I watch his Father beside him nervously stare at me then glance quickly to Dolores.. I saw how his corner lips lift up, and his eyes looks so happy.. but his features looks like he ages like a 70 years old man..

"Y/N, we came here to look for you, to talk and asked for forgiveness, specially this stupid son of mine."- Chief Andres exclaimed and push his son forward..

Maximo couldn't even look or meet my gaze, his shoulder trembling from fear or something close to that. But I know him he never falter or apologized to someone voluntarily, his ego won't let him..

"Y/N, I-I'm very sorry for leaving you that time without second thoughts, with all my heart please forgive the town have mercy on them, and please spare the innocent people living in there, if you still angry for what my people did to you, I will accept all the punishment--- just spare them."- Maximo Father begged and kneel in front of me, the Madrigals stood up and watch the drama.