(Y/n) didn't hesitate twice and she bursts out of laughter, she can also hear Kurayami laughing at her head.

"To be honest, I haven't ever heard of the King doing anything... Have you, Yuno?"

"...Not really..."

"This means that he's got Magic Power, that is off the charts, but never used it for the sake of the people, right?"

"... I guess so..."

This just keeps getting better and better, the Magic Emperor looked more quite concerned about his daughter who's currently on the floor wiping her tears away while her laughs became muffled.

Noelle who saw (Y/n), Noelle panicked, (Y/n) looks like she isn't breathing anymore from laughing.

"I have no Magic Power, so I don't really get it! But that King kinda... looks like he has no aura, as if... he's supe petty?" Asta looks like he is unintentionally didn't want (Y/n) to stop (Y/n) from laughter.

Yuno who had taken concern to his lover, he patted her back when (Y/n) started coughing.

"Oi, Asta, look around you. This is not the time to be so blunt and please (Y/n) breathe." Yuno said.

"Huh, so I was right?"

Jack the Ripper couldn't hold it in anymore—he started laughing as well.

"This is hilarious!!"

A few snickers emerged from the crowd.

"E-Execution!!! No matter how strong you might be, you're still lowly peasants especially you girl!! I order the immediate execution of these two filthy mongrels and the wench of a girl!!!" The King exclaimed, Yuno's pupils dilated, not from by how the King insulted him and Asta but how he called (Y/n), a wench...

To say at least, the Magic Emperor have caught on what he had heard, and he is not happy from how the King decided to call (Y/n) in front of the people from the Kingdom.

(Y/n) looked at the King when they gazed at each other, she managed to look up and down to the King's appearance then she showed a disgust expression in her face, clearly isn't fazed about the nickname that the King had called her.

It only made the King furious.

He was about to say something when Julius Novachrono appeared in front of the King with his eyes smiling—that isn't a good sign.

"These three might one day become a shield to protect Your Highness but I advised not to insult them with such 'words'. Furthermore, to wield the royal authority in such a juvenile manner would make the people lose respect for the Crown..."

Then the Magic Emperor turned towards the citizen of the Clover Kingdom.

"I too have great expectations for the Royal Knights!! To all members of the Magic Knight squads!! Let us bear witness to your heroic strength!!"

(Y/n) tilted her head towards the Captains then she gave them a slight smirk and a wink—indicating a challenge.

The crowd cheers.

The girl with (h/c) hair leaned on the stoned wall after the Magic Emperor said that they needed to talk to them.

Her eyes staring down at the floor with utter annoyance with the King.

"I'm really sorry, Magic Emperor." Asta apologize bowing his head, the Magic Emperor only nodded.

"Anyway, the Royal Knights will be a chance to achieve even greater results. You're on board, right?" He paused looking at the two boys before moving his gaze towards his daughter.