I rolled my eyes. My legs kinda hurt so I decided to walk back inside. I was going back when I heard someone call me I turn and saw Professor Slughorn. Oh no Harry is with him.

"Miss Malfoy how are you?" He asked "marvellous" I lied and gave him a fake smile he nodded "I used to throw together the occasional supper party...for the selected student or two," Slughorn told me. Why is he telling me? "You are welcome Miss Malfoy" wait seriously "Thank you, Sir, for the offer but I'm pretty busy" I faked excused

"Dear Harry and Miss Granger are joining too" I looked at Hermione she gave me a small smile then at Harry who looked away "And Two of your Slytherin friends" I looked at him confused "Exactly who professor?" I asked "you know Blaise Zabini and Alexander Nott" my heart beat fast at his name. I can see Harry's eyes on me trying to read my face

"Al-Nott is not my friend professor and I am not a big fan of him" I can see Harry's confused face, "my bad" Professor said "I'll wait for your owl," he told me than looked at Harry "It was good to see you," Slughorn told him than his eyes landed on Ron "you too Wallenbee" than he walked away.

Wallenbee!?

I looked at Harry who opened his mouth but closed confusion on his face "Y/n/n" it was Draco. He glances at Harry, Hermione and Ron and rushed me out.

"Why do you even talk to them?"

"I-They were my friends"

"were?"

"I pushed them away because I will be no longer alive to see them"

"Don't you dare say that"

"It's true"

"No, it's NOT! I have a way"

"WAY? That way of yours causes death"

There was silence no one said anything. We were standing near three broomstick's doors. I looked at Draco and hugged him "I'm sorry I didn't mean it in the wrong way" I whispered then I felt someone standing very close to us. I pulled away and saw the trio.

"You didn't mean what?" Ron asked then receive a slap from Hermione. It was on his arm tho. "Sorry about him" She apologise I nodded. I looked at Harry who was already staring "Ciss, let's leave" Draco glanced at harry then we walked away.

Harry pov:

I saw Y/n and I felt something inside me. I didn't forgive her. 'I had fun yesterday' those words are stuck in my head.

Slughorn asked her to come to his party and told y/n that her friends will be there. Blaise and Alexander. I rolled my eyes. Of course, Alexander will be there.

"Al-Nott is not my friend professor. I'm not a big fan of him" y/n said. I was so confused. Not a big fan? Then why was she with him?

Hermione pov: (didn't expect that)

Harry told me about Y/n and Alexander I don't believe it. She would never do that. When I ask harry what she respond when she saw you he told me she was saying something 'he was lying' or 'I would never do that'

I tried to explain Harry- what if she was telling the truth? But he didn't listen. He is just angry. I'll talk to him later about this.

Right now Y/n was talking with Professor Slughorn and she clearly said "Al-Nott is not my friend professor. I'm not a big fan of him" which clearly explain how she feel about him.

I wish Harry could see what I'm seeing.

I posted after three days! 💀

I am not well but tried to complete my draft.

-What do you think about Harry and Y/n?

-Should Y/n agree to Slughorn's offer?

-Favourite Movie?

-Current mood in three emojis ;)

-how many friends do you have?

-Favourite Harry Potter character?

-Fred or George?

Stay safe and healthy❤❤❤

Love you all