yandere!isabela madrigal x reader (part 2)

i had a fever while writing this, sorry if there are errors :((((

It's your wedding day.

It's been about a month since Isabela took you from home. Mama wasn't skeptical about anything, Isabela insisted that the both of you were deeply in love, even if the both of you were only together for a few months. You have only seen her a handful of times, only because you begged Isabela to let you see her.

The Madrigal's were very welcoming to you though. Isabela's parents, Julieta and Augustin had insisted that you not called them by their names, but 'Mama y Papa'. They really knew how to make someone feel like family, and you appreciated that. Mirabel and Luisa were happy that Isabela could marry someone she truly wanted to be with, they liked to tease Isabela by following you two around and making kissing faces.

Abuela Alma approved of your relationship with her, as she felt that both of you were a good fit. She didn't meddle too much, but you still had a good relationship with her.

But out of everyone, you got along the most with Mirabel, Augustin, and Felix. And Antonio too, of course. Maybe it's because they didn't have a gift, and you could relate to them more. You helped them do chores around la casita, such as sweeping, mopping, and just making sure that la casita looked nice. Overall, you got along with everyone.

Well, maybe not Dolores. She seemed wary around you, and whenever you tried to talk to her, she would dismiss you. You wonder if Isabela told her something, since you knew how bad she'd get whenever you spoke to other women your age.

Speaking of Isabela, she promised you that she would try to put more trust into you around la casita. But if you could get her to promise something else, you would make her promise to never see you again. You find it hard to be with such a possessive and violent woman, but you still loved her. You hate yourself for still being able to love her, even if she took you from home and isolated you from your family. You hate that you're growing accustomed to being her partner.

You stare at your reflection, you were about to officially become (Y/N) Madrigal. It's traditional for the spouses of a Madrigal to take their last name, of course, so you weren't exempt from it.

Pepa and Dolores are with you right now, getting you ready. Pepa sets her hands on your shoulders, insisting that you look wonderful. You smile as you look at yourself, you look good. The white button shirt was ironed well, and there were no wrinkles. The white pants you're wearing aren't too snug nor too loose.

Pepa smoothes out your shirt, "I'm so happy that Isabela found her love. I remember how nervous I was when I got married to mi querido Felix." She glances at Dolores, "I can't wait until you and Mariano get married, just the thought of it–"

A grey cloud forms above Pepa, and Dolores gasps.

"Mami, you're gonna get them wet."

Pepa sniffs, "I'm going to step outside for a moment."

Dolores looks at you, thinking about what to say. The both of you didn't speak much, but since you were going to be a Madrigal, you might as well start.

"Do you not like me, Dolores?" It was something that was on your mind ever since you moved in. You wanted to know if Isabela told her to stay away from you, or if she just didn't like you.

"Why would you say that? I like you." She fumbles with her dress.

"We don't talk much."

She looks at you seriously, "It's because I know everything." Your eyes widened.

She whispers again, "I know what Isabela did that night. I could hear you knocking everything down. I heard what she told you." She carefully sets her hand on your shoulder as tears well up in your eyes. "I can't bring myself to look you in the eyes knowing that you're stuck. I'm so sorry."