isabela madrigal x fem!reader

man, i've been updating a lot lol

i got inspiration from a song that my cousin always plays, it's called "Tan Bella y Tan Presumida", it's pretty good (i linked the video in case y'all really want to listen to it)

I was hoping to make it an actual book, but I decided to test it out as a oneshot first and see how you guys like it

it gets a bit spicy for a paragraph or two, but nothing graphic

anyways here u go

"Ay, mira como baila Isabela!" Your friend chuckles, watching how effortlessly Isabela dances the fast-paced song with her uncle Felix. He spins her around, and she moves her hips to the rhythm with ease. You scoff, "Nadie la gana a ella para bailar. She's always at every single party dancing."

"You're just mad because your mom never lets you go to parties." You click your tongue, "Kali, my mom doesn't care if I go to parties, I just choose not to go."

"Then why are you complaining? Just go dance, damn." She points at the band, "Look, the song is about to end, go in."

You shake your head and grab your shot glass, "I'd rather drink, it's Saturday anyway." You throw your head back as you drink and Kali slaps your arm, "You already drank like three or four of those, pinché borracha. You know I hate hypocrites." You roll your eyes, "How am I a hypocrite?"

"You're always talking shit about Isabela dancing at every party when you're always out here drinking with your cara de perro. What's your problem with her anyways?" You shake your head, "Nothing important, I just can't stand her."

Kali smirks, "Oh really?" She looks around the party and spots Isabela, "Isabela!" The girl looks over at you guys and nods up at her. Kali waves her hand, "Get your ass over here!"

"Kali, are you for real?" You groan, "And she's even coming, ugh."

Isabela sits next to you at the table and you can smell a hint of her expensive perfume. "What's up?" Kali points at a shot glass, "Want a shot?" Isabela looks at the glass hesitantly, she looks around to make sure none of her family members are watching. "Sure." Kali hands one to her, "And after that, you wanna take this girl out to dance? She's been waiting for a partner."

You send a quick glare to Kali.

Isabela drinks the shot like nothing. "Yeah sure, mi Tia and Tio are about to leave, I'm kinda just here right now." She smiles and pats your back, "Want to wait for the next song?"

You shake your head, "I'm good, I don't really want to dance." Isabela giggles, "Are you nervous? I won't bite."

Anyone else would've fallen for that, but not you. You look away, your ears growing hot. Okay, maybe you. Kali sends you a smug grin, and you roll your eyes at her.

"Okay, let's go dance." Isabela smiles, "Don't think I'll slow down for you."

"Trust me, I know how to dance." Isabela intertwines her hand with yours and sets the other on your waist, "We'll see about that."

You thought it would just be one song, but then one song rolled to another. It was something about dancing with her, you weren't sure if it was the alcohol or the way her body pressed against yours, but you just couldn't let go of her. She leans closer to you, her hand on her waist slowly lowering down to your hip, "You didn't lie about being good at dancing."

You eye her lips, "You're not too bad yourself." You lean closer to her, trying to get a taste of the lips you've been wanting to kiss ever since she dragged you here, but she pulls away from you.

"I know I'm irresistible, but the dance floor is not a good place for this." She plays with your hair, "Know where else to go?"

"I have a house."

"Sounds good."

You both left the party, not caring about the bystanders who saw you leave together.

She wastes no time pressing her lips against yours, her hand trailing over your shoulder. She was quite a good kisser, her teeth wouldn't clash against yours, and she wasn't doing it sloppily either–not yet. You pull away and breathe shakily, your heart pumping with excitement. Usually, you would say you hated her,  but intoxicated, you thought otherwise. Isabela looked like she could be on the cover of a magazine, yet here you are, kissing her on your bed.

Isabela pants, "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this." She didn't waste time to kiss you again, her tongue slipping into your mouth. You moaned softly, getting a clearer taste of the alcohol. She softly pushes you on the bed, her body pressed as close as possible to yours. She kisses your jaw before sitting up.

You watch in awe as she pulls her shirt off, and you're reminded once again of how lucky you are to have such an opportunity.

-

You rub your dry eyes as the morning sun shines brightly on your face. You groan as your head pounds, grateful that you weren't nauseous. Now you know why Kali complains about you drinking every weekend because you never want to get up. You know you slept with someone since you can feel their arms around you. But you keep your gaze fixated on the ceiling, you're not sure if you either want to wake the person up or pretend to be asleep and wait for them to leave on their own. You glance at your digital clock.

8:55 a.m.

You sigh. Maybe you should wake them up. You sit up and glance at the stranger.

Your heart just about drops.

There lies Isabela Madrigal. The girl you hate. The one you talk shit about to Kali. You try to recall what happened last night, hoping that you would get some recollection of what happened. But you can't.

You shake her shoulder softly, "Isabela?"

She doesn't wake up. You shake her a little more, careful not to hurt her. "Isabela?"

Her eyes open slowly, but they still scrunch up as she faces away from the sunlight. "What time is it?"

You glance at the clock, "It's four after nine."

She gasps and sits up, "Oh no!" You blush as you catch a glance at her naked chest.

She jumps out of the bed and quickly gets herself dressed, which you avoid looking at. She quickly puts on her shoes, looking around the room, making sure she has everything.

Before you could say anything, she quickly kisses you, slipping a flower into your hand.

She smiles sheepishly, "I'll see you around?" You stare at her breathlessly, "Yeah..."

She quickly leaves the room, leaving a trail of petals behind her.

-

You could hear Kali cackling on the other side of the phone, "Okay, say it again, I promise I won't laugh again."

"I slept with Isabela." Your face burns as she starts laughing again. You click your tongue and you sweep up the petals, "You said you weren't going to laugh."

Kali's laughter finally dies down, "I know, but that's so funny. I thought you hated her."

"I do...she's just..."

"Mhm?"

"Tan bella y tan presumida."

Kali chuckles, "Well, maybe you can change her."

You toss the petals outside, "Shut up."

"Bet you weren't saying that to her last night."

You hang up the phone.

anyways, if you guys really liked this, pls lmk!!! maybe i'll turn it into a book lol :)