Pissed

Wilbur wasn't wrong: Tommy was pissed. Y/n saw him just as the were coming out of the tunnel with a sword in hand, looking threatningly towards Eret. Tubbo was standing with Tommy. His face was flushed but he still had anger in his eyes.

"Eret, I fought with you for weeks!" He said with both astonishment and sadness in his voice, but then Tommy placed a hand on his friends shoulder. Tubbo stepped back and Tommy faced Eret directly.

"Eret, listen to me," He said without breaking eye contact " and I mean this in the nicest way possible; you fucked up" Everyone went quiet, Tubbo did a little gasp and Tommy stepped back again.

Eret smiled one more, before turning around and looking over his shoulder.
"Farewell gentlemen" he said before walking off.

There was a deafening silence between the 5 of them, who stood in shock and pain. Y/n still had her arm under Wills, who was still weak. Tommy had multiple cuts and bruises on his face and hands, same with Tubbo. Some of Fundys fur had been burnt off, but other than that they were relatively unharmed.

"Who knew a British person could be bad?" Tommy said, breaking the ice a little when Y/n and Tubbo laughed, but Will was still serious.

"What do we do?" He said in despair. " what do we have, we were doing so well!" He said looking at Y/n, who gave him a small but looked at the ground.

They all made their way into the caravan where luckily nothing had been tampered with. Tubbo and Fundy went yo sit on the benches, Wilbur stood with Y/n by his side, and Tommy just behind them.

"We were winning, we were defeating them!" Wilbur said in anger. Y/n hated to see him this way, but stayed quiet. He then looked up to Fundy and Tubbo. In his usual state of calm he wouldn't have bothered but right now he wasn't feeling very good.
"Get off the benches you two, what do you think this is!" He snapped, making Y/n move her arm off of his back.

He quickly looked down at her. She looked very disappointed, but it didn't seem she was disappointed in the failure of the revolution, it seemed like we was disappointed in him.

"Sorry" he mouthed to her, but she ignored him still. Wilbur looked back up and Y/n took a step towards Tommy, who put his arm around her shoulder.

With a sigh Wilbur continued.
"Eret, he's a monster. He knows our plans, he's going to share it with them" he sighed and rubbed his temples. Tommy and Fundy murmed slightly in anger, and Y/n sat down on the chair.

Wilbur glanced at her who still wasn't smiling at him. He didn't like this, he guessed she was fed up with his attitude, so he changed his expression from angry to serious.

Turning to Tommy, he began the next topic.
"Tommy, what do you have, weapons/amour wise?"
Tommy paused for a second and looked in his satual.
"Absolutely nothing, sorry Will" he said glumly.

Wilbur then turned to Tubbo.
"Tubbo, what do you have weapons/amour wise?"
Tubbo sighed at just shook his head.
"Nothing."

"Fundy, what do you have weapons/amour wise?"
Fundy looked at him with a confused face.
"I have a crayon suit! Why the fuck are you asking of me?" He said with a laugh. Wilbur smiled purposefully to try and make Y/n feel better.

Finally he the turned to Y/N, who didn't have her normal cheery expression, but did look a bit better, and was looking at him.
He paused before he spoke to look at her eyes. He mentally told her he was sorry again, and to his surprise she nodded at him and smiled.
"Y/N, what about you?"

Y/n paused, then an idea popped into her head. She looked at Wilbur dead in the eyes and suddenly a huge smile grew across his face.
"Yeah?" She asked, as if they were speaking a secret code.

Wilbur nodded aprovingly "Could you go get It?" He asked, and she smiled before quickly running out the door.

"What's she getting?" Tommy asked.
Wilbur smiled.
"You'll see"

Hello wonderful people. Hope your 2022 has started well. I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I still have so many ideas for this book that I'm excited about so yeah. Chapters will be shorter but I'll try and update more frequently. Love u all.