Reunited

Wilbur paced up and down the length of the van, lile he had been doing ever since je found the not early in the morning, his eyes filled with panic. His girl, she was gone, and he had her. He couldn't believe he had been so stupid, letting her stay in such a vanurable location, and with the most powerful and hated person on the server.
Now that Dream had her, what would he do? Starve her? Torture her?

Kill her?

No, no, Will couldn't let himself think about that. He couldn't think of a world that she wasn't in, so he certainly couldn't let himself think about the 'what ifs'.
Lost deep in thought, Wilbur shut himself off from his surroundings, trying desperately to think about how he would get Y/n back. She was his biggest priority now.

"Will?" Came a quiet voice from the bench. Wilbur looked up to see Tommy holding Dreams letter in his hand and smiling sadly. Tommy knew how much the girl meant to Wilbur, and he knew how much he meant to Y/n, especially because she was... her.

"Hey Tommy" Wilbur said quietly. His eyes darted to the note his friend was holding, and then quickly back up to Tommys blue eyes. Tommy place his hand on Wills shoulder sympathetically.
"He's taken her" Wilbur said quickly, not making direct eye contact. "He's taken her from me, Tommy" Tommy saw a singular tear roll down his normally stoic friends cheek, making him feel even worse.

"It will be ok-"

"-HOW IS IT GOING TO BE OK, TOMMY?!" Wilbur yelled, making Tommy take his hand back and retreat a little.
"Sorry" came a small voice from the brown haired man, who at this point had even more tears.

Tommy was silent for a minute, before averting his eyes.

"You love her, don't you"

Wilbur stayed silent, but Tommy knew the answer.

Another moment passed, before Wilbur wiped the tears from his face and stood up slowly. Tommy looked at him, shocked, but releived.

"Alright Tommy, I guess she isn't going to come back any time faster if I just sit around crying all day?" He said with a small laugh in his voice. He gave Tommy a firm pat on the back and made his way outside, his friend following along behind.
When they got outside, Wilbur gave a quick wave to Tubbo and Fundy, who were collecting some wood from the small forrest near L'manburg. Both came jogging over.

Will then turned to look for Eret, but he couldn't see him. Assuming that he was just dealing with some DSMP stuff, Wilbur started without him.

"Now, I am sure you all want to know what has happened to our princess," he started, making Tubbo and Fundy exchange side glances of worry. "Our Y/n, she has been kidnapped, by none other than the 'brave Sir Dream'. I know this is a bit of a shock, it sure was to me." He said as he gave Tommy a small smile.

Tubbo looked disheartened. "So, Y/ns gone?" Wilbur gave him a nod and a sad smile, as Tubbo averted his eyes to look at the ground. Tommy wrapped an arm around his smaller friend.

"But," Will said, making everyone look back up at him "she won't be for long. This act seems to be Dreams last before he rages full out war on L'manburg, we could be attacked at any moment. Now men, I'm weak, I'm old, I'm 23 years old, way too old to lead such a large battle. So, if I go and try to rescue Y/n, I am putting Tommy in charge of the fighting, understood?" He finished.

Tommys eyes lit up and he eagerly nodded, thanking his friend. Fundy and Tubbo smiled at the plan and hooded in agreement aswell.

"I will come back and help you guys as soon as possible, but right now I need to get Y/n. Tommy," he said, turning to the blond haired boy "Good luck, ok?" He said, Placing a hand on his head and ruffling up his blond locks. Tommy smiled at him and saluted his leader.