Music

It had been a few weeks now since Fundy had arrived, and already alot of progress had been made. The walls were finally finished and together the 6 of them had gathered alot of resources for the almost certine attacks to come.

Although up until this day it had been surprisingly peaceful. Dream had not attacked them at all, not even came near them. Y/n was still living with Wilbur for the time being, and both had become really good friends. She finally had someone to joke around and make fun of, but still knew he loved her in a friend kind of way.

Will was happy about that thought too.

But today the peace turned South. Wilbur woke up to Y/ns panicking screams form outside the ball.
"Will wake up! Hurry!" He heard her yell as she ran past with 3 buckets of water. Dismissing it a a kind of joke, he laid back down

"Wilbur Soot get out of bed now!" She screamed urgently, getting his attention. Quickly he got up and jogged outsized to see a frazzled Y/n with her arms full of buckets.

"What's wrong?" He said, taking two of the buckets from her arms and quickly pacing after her as she walked away. "Y/n, what happened?"

Y/n sighed and turned around so she was walking backwards to face him.
"Tubbos wooden house wasn't such a good idea after all" she said with a grim look.
Wilburs face dropped and he nodded slowly.
"Did they burn it-"

"- to the ground" she said with fear in her eyes. "Tubbo is devastated, all his stuff is gone"

Y/n had been emotional before, but Will had never seen her like this. Instead of looking sad and helpless, she looked angry. Angry that the man that had treated her so badly had now hurt her friend. Her eyes were focused on where she was going, and her pace had quickened to a jog.

Wilbur followed her over a hill where he could finally see great plooms of black smoke filling the air, and the skeleton of a one beautiful house blackened with ash. Tommy was already there, and was standing over with his friend with an arm around each other as Tubbo gently sobbed.

Y/n and Wilbur emptied out the last two buckets onto the final smoking embers, before walking over to join them.

"There's nothing we could have done, Tubbo" Y/n said reassuringly, looking sympathetically at her friend. He nodded at her and forced on a smile, shifting his eyes up to meet hers. Y/n smiled back at him and gave him a small side squeeze, before retreating back with Wilbur.

Fundy ran over, he had been putting out a blazing tree about 50 yards away, but now it was out, be came to help his friend. Y/n took this as a sign that Tubbo needed a little space from alot of people, and she grabbed Wills hand gently and led him away.
Will could tell she wasn't feeling right.

"Hey, it's ok-"

"-It's all my fault, Will!" She said loudly and suddenly, stopping at a bench to lean on. "If I hadnt come he wouldn't be harming any of you guys. He's just doing this to fuck with my head"

Wilbur sighed and sat down slowly and the bench and placing a hand on hers.
"Y/n, look at me" he said firmly, but calmly. She lifted her face to look at him in the eyes.
"None of this is your fault, and don't you think on it for one minute. Even if you wernt here they would still try to, as you say, fuck with our heads, it makes no difference." He said, making her laugh a little she he restated her little fraze.

He paused for a minute, looked down to pick the right words, before gazing back at her.
"And besides, we all love you no matter what" he said, ending his little speech.

Y/n smiled and hugged him. The way he spoke made her feel so much better, like he always knew what to say to make her happy.

"You're so nice to me sometimes I could just kiss you, ya know" she said, averting her eyes and laughing. Wilbur did a little sarcastic shrug and laughed aswell.