12

I sat there, eyes wide as Hayden took my face in his hands and placed his lips softly against mine.

When he realized I wasn't kissing him back he pulled away, his cheeks red.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I-" He was definitely regretting doing so, the guilt written all over his face.

"I-it's okay. Um, I'm sorry. I've just never kissed anyone before." I say, still in shock that that had just happened.

I finally had my first kiss and with Hayden. I was confused. I thought we were just friends...I hadn't given him the wrong idea had I?

"I shouldn't have done that. I just- you're just so pretty and- I'm really sorry."

I blinked, unable to find the words to say. Finally, when I gathered my thoughts together I spoke.

"I'm sorry, Hayden. I didn't mean to give you the wrong idea and if I did I'm really sorry but, we're just friends..." I say, apologizing like crazy.

Hayden looked embarrassed and upset. "I know, I don't know what came over me. I hope you're not upset with me." Hayden says.

"Not at all, just a bit taken back. I hadn't expected that." I say, still in shock.

"It won't happen again. I'm really sorry." Hayden says once more. I pull in my lips as I set the book down and stand up.

"I should get going. I'll see you at school tomorrow, okay?" I say as I grab my bag and head for the door. Hayden didn't say anything as I exited his room, leaving without another word.
———

"He what?!" Leah gasped, staring at me with wide eyes.

I had just filled her in on what happened today and now she was staring at me in shock.

"I feel awful. I want to continue being his friend I just don't get why he would kiss me. This is crazy." I say, still unable to process it.

"Forget that, you finally had your first kiss!" Leah says, completely disregarding every other aspect. I rolled my eyes at her words.

"That's not really what's impor-" but she cuts me off as she flings the door open and runs out the room screaming, "y/n had her first kiss!" Over and over again.

My eyes widened as the first thing that popped in my head was that Namjoon would hear her. Although it wasn't like it mattered, I didn't want him to know. It was embarrassing.

Without wasting a single second, I chased after her.
———

{Namjoon's pov}
As I was sitting in my room reading, I heard Leah's door open before her big mouth began to yell. I turned the volume on my headphones down to listen more clearly to what she was saying.

It wasn't long before I heard her scream again, "Y/n had her first kiss!"

My eyes widened as I shot up in my bed, setting my phone down beside me.

I didn't even know y/n was here and I definitely wasn't expecting this news. I couldn't help but to feel some type of way at Leah's words.

Just as I was about to reach for the doorknob, I heard footsteps run past my bedroom and down the stairs before I heard y/n's voice yelling at Leah to stop.

Then came the sound of two people falling and glass breaking.

I threw open the door and ran down the stairs only to see y/n on top of Leah, her hand over Leah's mouth. Beside them was an end table that they had knocked over along with a broken vase.

"What the hell are you two doing?" I ask as I stare down at the two of them. Leah was struggling to get out from under y/n but y/n wasn't budging.

Somehow Leah managed to get free, the first thing coming out of her mouth being once again that y/n had kissed someone.

Y/n sighed as she moved off of Leah, being careful not to get cut on the glass as she did so.

"With who? That Hayden guy?" I say, needing to know. Y/n doesn't say anything as her and Leah stand up.

"Yup! They ditched class and went to his place then he kissed her. He was her first kiss, how cute." Leah says as she makes kissy faces over in y/n's direction.

I felt my jaw clench as I watched y/n's reaction to what Leah was saying. By the look on her face and how she was blushing, I could tell it was the truth.

I knew it. I knew damn well that something would happen. The two of them alone together like that, of course.

"I told you to hush." Y/n says, her words irritated as she bent down to pick up the table they had knocked over.

"Who cares, we're the only three here. Trust me, this is a good thing." Leah grins but y/n ignores her comment as she starts to pick up the glass.

"Don't do it like that, you'll cut yourself. I'll go get the broom." I say, stopping her before something bad happened.

Any smart person knew not to pick up glass shards with their hands. It was common sense.

I grabbed the broom before shoving it at Leah's chest. "You caused the mess, you clean it up." I say. Leah huffs as she starts sweeping up the glass while y/n and I watched.

Once it was finally cleaned up Leah walked back over to y/n before she started apologizing.

"Don't be mad at me, okay? I was just excited for you. I really didn't think it was a big deal since it's only the three of us here. Who cares what Namjoon thinks." She says and I instantly scoff.

"It's whatever." Y/n sighs, seeming to let it go.

"I'm gonna head back upstairs. I'll see you up there." Leah says before she sprints up the stairs.

Y/n and I stood there, the room silent. Y/n wouldn't even look at me.

There was so much I wanted to ask but I knew I couldn't. If I did she would catch on to me and I didn't want that.

All I knew was that hearing that she kissed Hayden, I was angry. It bothered me, no matter if I wanted it to or not.

"So, your first kiss huh?" I finally ask. Y/n nods, her face turning slightly red.

"Don't be embarrassed, we all do it at some point. It's nothing to be ashamed of." I say, trying to make her feel less embarrassed about it.

"Yeah I guess that's true..." She says without looking over at me.

"So are you two like a thing now or?" I ask and y/n instantly denies. "No, not at all! We're just friends." She says even though she didn't seem to sure about the whole friends part.

"Well regardless, people kiss all the time. It's not a big deal." I say as I push my fingers through my hair. Y/n glanced up at me, looking as if she was going to say something but she didn't.

I watched her as she shifted from one foot to the other, seeming uncomfortable.

"Anyway, don't fight like that anymore. You guys are childish." I say before making my way back up the stairs, leaving y/n to herself.

As soon as I got back in my bedroom I shut the door and sat on the edge of my bed with a sigh.

With how I felt hearing about y/n kissing Hayden I couldn't deny it, I know what I felt. As wrong as it was,

I like y/n.

—-

A/n: My new Jin story that I'm writing is coming along so great!!! I'm on chapter 9 or 10 and so far it's so much fun to write!! I'm excited for you all to read it after this story is finished (((: I hope you'll look forward to it !